Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Anna B. the Greek When calling for a pizza... - 10/24/03 02:39 PM
...try the following:

- Press random buttons while talking, and then ask the person that is taking your order to stop doing it.

- Invent the name of a credit card and ask them if they take it.

- Ask for a Big Mac.

- Finish the call by saying: 'And don't forget... I never made this call.'

- Respond to their questions with questions.

- Instead of telling them what you want on your pizza, spell it.

- Ask them if they know any other pizzerias with better prices. (!)

- Ask the person taking the order what they are wearing. (!!)

- Say 'Hello', don't speak for a few moments and then asked as if *they* had called you.

- Order with an air of superiority, and if they ask you whether you want something to drink get all nervous (or hang up the phone).

- Change your voice every ten seconds.

- Ask for any kind of weird/exotic ingredient you can think of.

- Ask for the pepperoni to be put so that it draws a smiley face on the pizza.

- Act as if you know the person taking the order from a long time.

- Begin with 'I would like...', then say 'No, actually, I don't want...'. Do it a dozen times.

- If they repeat the order to make sure they got it right, say 'All right. It's 5,60 euros. What is the address?'.

- Ask whether you can rent a pizza.

- Ask them if you can keep the pizza box. When they say yes, let a sigh of relief.

- When they pick up the phone, ask them whether that's the (X) pizzeria. When they say yes, ask for proof.

- Ask them to double-check that your pizza is already dead before it gets cooked.

- Speak without verbs.

- When asked 'What would you like?' reply 'You mean *now*?'.

- Tell them it's your wedding anniversary and you would appreciate it if the delivery boy could stay hidden behind the couch and surprise your husband/wife.

- Ask for a menu.

- Start singing.

- Speak in a foreign language.

- Order just a slice instead of a whole pizza.

- Be excused for a minute, then come back and ask 'Who are you again?'.

- Ask them for the phone number. Hang up, call again, ask for the number again, and hang up again.

- Tell them their service is horrible. Then call back and apologize by saying that you were drunk and didn't really mean it.

- Tell them to tell the director to tell the delivery boy that he's fired.

- Tell them you lost your pet.

- Ask for your order to be delivered by the same delivery boy who had delivered it to you the last time you had ordered.

- Begin with 'Ready, set, go!'.

- Ask whether technical support is provided.

- Once you order, say 'I wonder what this button does' and hang up.

- Give your order and then say that you are not going to reveal more information.

- Put them on hold.

- First thing you do, ask for mushrooms. Once you're finished, say 'And please, no mushrooms' and hang up before they ask you again.

- When you repeat your order, change it slightly. If they ask you to repeat it a third time, say 'You're a little slow, aren't you?'.

- When they tell you the price, say 'Oh, I've never liked maths'.

- Ask for a pizza with a diametre of three metres.

(From Blackhumor.gr [translation and addition of a couple of suggestions by me])

AnnaBtG. laugh
Posted By: Julie S Re: When calling for a pizza... - 10/24/03 07:45 PM
- Ask for a Big Mac.
thumbsup clap jump

LOL, thanks for posting!
Posted By: Melisma Re: When calling for a pizza... - 10/24/03 11:20 PM
Anna, between this post and the ones about Walmart, I'm starting to wonder if FoLCs are just a little... mean? sadistic?... I don't know...

I know we are VERY creative, and love humor, tho. And that's a *good* thing smile

Seriously - I giggled all the way through this. And then wondered why. If I was the order-taker, I wouldn't be...

Melisma (under her Rock, still giggling, actually!)
Posted By: Eccentric Musician Re: When calling for a pizza... - 10/25/03 06:22 AM
:: Thinks back to her days working at a pizza place... ::

Considering that we were required to ask for the patron's phone number, this stuff might actually work. We could always call back to make sure we had the order correct.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards