Posted By: Julie S Yay for me! :) - 09/22/03 01:34 PM
goofy
Posted By: Anna B. the Greek Re: Yay for me! :) - 09/22/03 02:14 PM
Bravo, Julie!!! hyper

Write well wink

AnnaBtG.
Posted By: ChiefPam Re: Yay for me! :) - 09/22/03 04:11 PM
Woo-hoo! thumbsup

Way to go, Julie smile Um, just make sure you still have time to write fanfic, okay? smile

PJ
Posted By: AnnieM Re: Yay for me! :) - 09/22/03 08:54 PM
Congratulations, Julie!

I hope you are prepared to be sucked in. <G> Once journalism gets in your blood, you can't escape it. When I was your age, my school didn't have a newspaper, so my friends and I started one of our own. We had no journalism class, so there was no obvious choice for an advisor, and none of the English teachers wanted to do it, so we roped the Home Economics teacher (who just so happened to be the mother of one of my friends involved in this venture) into signing on. The result was...interesting. We definitely weren't going to win any Pulitzers, but we had a lot of fun.

Enjoy smile

Annie
Posted By: Julie S Re: Yay for me! :) - 09/22/03 09:23 PM
My deadline is Wednesday. For the cartoons AND article. Oh boy. Though I do have some of the comics done, I'm going to do some hard work help I think I'll be able to squeeze in some time to write fanfic smile I find a lot of time to read it, so there should be no reason why I won't continue to do it smile Its 12:20 AM right now and I'm reading fanfic, so you can say I'm an addict. Plus I just got the meaning of the story "The Ultimate Drug"(The first time I read it was like a month ago). rotflol Internet explorer won't let me into the forum for some reason so I'm using the RealOne player server. Smart, eh? smile and thanks everyone for congratulating me smile
Posted By: LabRat Re: Yay for me! :) - 09/23/03 02:37 AM
Way to go, Julie! dance Sounds like a lot of fun!

LabRat smile
Posted By: Eccentric Musician Re: Yay for me! :) - 09/23/03 08:04 PM
Congrats! clap
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards