Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: ChiefPam Fourth of July - 07/04/03 07:31 PM
Okay, so I'm coming to this pretty late in the day <g> but it's only now dawned on me that no one else has posted anything...

Happy Independence Day, Americans smile

This is one of the days when I reflect on how very much I love my country and how proud (and grateful!) I am to be here. I've been blessed.

We the people, in order to form a more perfect union, establish justice and ensure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare, and secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution of the United States of America.

PJ
quoting from memory
Posted By: Jana Re: Fourth of July - 07/05/03 12:43 AM
Yes, happy Independence Day!

Jana (Who had a safe and happy holiday) smile
Posted By: LaneGaL Re: Fourth of July - 07/05/03 09:19 AM
I hope everyone had a great 4th!
party
Posted By: Anne Spear Re: Fourth of July - 07/07/03 10:21 AM
Originally posted by ChiefPam:
quoting from memory
But do you hear the Schoolhouse Rock music while typing?

laugh
Posted By: ErinK Re: Fourth of July - 07/07/03 10:44 AM
Originally posted by Anne Spear:
Originally posted by ChiefPam:
[b] quoting from memory
But do you hear the Schoolhouse Rock music while typing?

laugh [/b]
ROTFL! rotflol I thought I was crazy because that's exactly what I heard when I read Pam's quote from memory. Nice to hear I wasn't the only one hearing that in my head! laugh

I had a fabulous 4th of July, and I hope everyone else did, too! smile
Posted By: ChiefPam Re: Fourth of July - 07/07/03 11:14 AM
Schoolhouse Rock *rules* <g>

We recently bought the DVD compilation set, for the kids to watch... those things were brilliant. There's a new one on there, too, about the Electoral College ... everyone who graduates becomes the president! goofy

PJ
Posted By: Anne Spear Re: Fourth of July - 07/08/03 07:39 AM
I would love to get the DVD set. Where did you find it?
Posted By: Mister Data Re: Fourth of July - 07/08/03 01:38 PM
We recently bought it too.

Try Amazon.com

Do not buy from a seller called OrderBox! It will take you forever to get the dang thing! grumble grumble grumble grumble

James
Posted By: RL Re: Fourth of July - 07/08/03 03:16 PM
It's generally available in the US, so you can probably buy it from your favorite DVD retailer, whether it be local or online.

I've got a set and I love it. I loved them when I was a kid and I still do. America Rock was always my favorite, followed by Science Rock.

My 3-year old likes them, too, especially Conjunction, Junction (he loves trains).
Posted By: Jenn Re: Fourth of July - 07/08/03 06:22 PM
I had a fabulous 4th and I got to see the DC fireworks again, which is always great wink
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards