Lois & Clark Forums
Awesome update!

Almost had me believing that Clark's secret was finally going to be discovered when Stephanie stabbed him. Especially when it was mentioned early that the secret is eventually reveled.

Looking forward to reading part 17.
clap Great save with the pocket computer.

I was sort of worried why Stefanie was standing there in tears and clutching her dressing gown closed. Wondered if she might fake being assaulted or something.

Looking forward to part 17, Michael
She's lost the plot completely, I'm afraid. I see a spell in a rubber room ahead of her...
I guess the superhero manual says somewhere that when in disguise, always carry as many items as possible that can be used to justify deflection of attacks by random delusional non-ex-girlfriends.

It sounds like we won't have Stephanie as a source of fun anymore. frown

Bob
SWEEEET! hyper

Too bad Steph didn't also dislocate her elbow and break her wrist. :-)

I still don't think Steph was involved in the overall murder mystery. This is the B plot to go with the A plot! :-)

Keep it coming, Nan!

Jackie
Great part, Nan! I thought revelation might happen too. But Clark is too experienced for that!
Steph deserves a padded room.
cool
Artemis
still reading, still loving.

James
Posted By: Nan Re: FDK: Home: Murder By Earthlight -- 16/? - 08/27/08 01:26 PM
Thanks for the feedback. As you may have guessed, the story is starting to wind down. Probably only a few parts left, depending how well I can fit everything together.

Nan
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards