Lois & Clark Forums
I hope you don't mind the tiny cliffhanger at the end of this part.

Part 19 / TOC

Michael
I liked this version of the story so much! Somehow I missed it on this board.

Not such a little clif hanger at all! dizzy
“I… I’m not on the pill,” she mumbled against his blue spandex.
You can’t leave at that, you come here, you little... mad I wanna know what Clark thought of it?! wildguy

This chapter is so sweet in comparison to the others. They are making up, and I wonder for how long that is going to last?
I'm so glad they made up. *whew* But of course, there's going to be another bombshell to this story, isn't there? Is there any way I can persuade you to post a little earlier this week? Pretty please?
Thanks you guys for the wonderful FDK smile

Hey cp. I alread told you it's great to know I can serve all customers, style-wise smile

dede, is it wrong if I loved that line:
You can’t leave at that, you come here, you little... [Mad] I wanna know what Clark thought of it?! [Wildguy]
What Clark might have thought off it? Well, one option could be:
[Linked Image]
I know, completely out of character for him. But then, we never did see him react to a pregnancy scare on the show huh

Thanks so much for reading and enjoying and letting me know, Michael
And the other option would be (if she actually does get pregnant): Is it mine, or Superman's?
rotflol This option sounds a lot better! And I think a little humor is necessary.

And you are right, it is out of character, and I sincerely don’t think Clark would make a run for it. Although I do think this can bring up new arguments, and Clark might start making accusations.

Anyway, I’m anxiously waiting for Sunday!
Like Lois trapping him with a baby? Hm, perhaps devil But it could also be a funny new fic, something where Lois snares herself a Superman instead of a Clark cool

So, anyway, Part 20 is going up tonight. There isn't anything in there that needs major rework smile

Michael
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards