Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Laurach FDK Those Darn Space Rats - Chapter 1/2 - 05/08/08 10:01 PM
LOL adorable. I can't wait until they both wake up. Laura
Posted By: carolm Re: FDK Those Darn Space Rats - Chapter 1/2 - 05/08/08 10:09 PM
Oh my cow!

That was too funny!

I loved it and can't wait for the next part - but what I loved about this part was the childish banter - the same stuff I loved about SG ["Lois is in trouble, Lois is in trouble"] which I'm afraid may be gone by part 2 frown .

But that's okay - I'm looking forward to it anyway smile .
Carol
Originally posted by carolm:
Oh my cow!

That was too funny!

I loved it and can't wait for the next part - but what I loved about this part was the childish banter - the same stuff I loved about SG ["Lois is in trouble, Lois is in trouble"] which I'm afraid may be gone by part 2 frown .

But that's okay - I'm looking forward to it anyway smile .
Carol
Sorry I didn't send it to you, I didn't want to bug you with it!

I love the childish banter in SG, I wish there had been more of it. I think I've watched those 'childish' parts about 50 times and it just get funnier and funnier. I liked when Superman teases Lois with the Space rats and runs across the room, I love the look on his face.
Posted By: carolm Re: FDK Those Darn Space Rats - Chapter 1/2 - 05/08/08 11:02 PM
Bug away wink .
Carol
Posted By: Beth S. Re: FDK Those Darn Space Rats - Chapter 1/2 - 05/08/08 11:31 PM
This was so funny! I can't wait to see what part two brings!

But you are still working on Eyewitness, right?
rotflol
SG had never been one of my favourite eps. I've tried to like it and I just can't. (although it's probably the Mr Schott/Ms Duffy dynamic, and not the adults acting like kids, that annoys me more than anything)

Anyway, I really enjoyed this. So cute! clap
Posted By: TOC Re: FDK Those Darn Space Rats - Chapter 1/2 - 05/09/08 10:11 AM
Oh, so funny! That's adorable!!!! rotflol

Ann
The banter was fantastic. But the best part was the childish trust. He has no secrets to protect because the only secrets healthy children have are, "She likes you." A breath of fresh air.

Elisabeth
Posted By: cp33 Re: FDK Those Darn Space Rats - Chapter 1/2 - 05/09/08 10:46 PM
Too funny! I love the idea of them waking from the space rats and they are in Kansas, together.

Hurry with part 2
Great comedy. You do realize though, that you now have two stories continuations people will come after you for wink

Michael
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards