Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: carolm FDK: Spandex 1/1 - 04/29/08 01:22 PM
YAY!!!!!! You posted!!! hyper hyper hyper hyper

I still love this and I still love that Martha is the only woman without a Superman fantasy.

And Jonathan as Batman!!!!

Any more fun little bits out there? Like Halloween at the Kents? Who is Martha going to dress up as if Jonathan is Batman?

/me wonders what LaraMoon will think of that wink

Carol [who agrees Clark should buy his own spandex]
Posted By: Elisabeth Re: FDK: Spandex 1/1 - 04/29/08 02:22 PM
I thought it was great, although I had my own ideas in mind. I think that Martha should start an e-business selling high-quality knockoffs of Superman's suit.

Elisabeth
Posted By: Dandello Re: FDK: Spandex 1/1 - 04/29/08 02:31 PM
Never argue with your muse... It was positively brilliant.
Posted By: bellarase Re: FDK: Spandex 1/1 - 04/29/08 03:25 PM
oh I LOVE IT!! That was great, thanks so much for sharing it.
Posted By: Beth S. Re: FDK: Spandex 1/1 - 04/29/08 06:34 PM
I love this, Alisha! You do have to wonder what kind of looks Martha would get at the fabric store. And then ending was just perfect!
Posted By: Laurach Re: FDK: Spandex 1/1 - 04/29/08 07:18 PM
ROTFLMAO! What an angle! I loved it and never really thought about Martha buying all that fabric! great little story, loved it. Laura
Posted By: TOC Re: FDK: Spandex 1/1 - 04/29/08 07:33 PM
What an adorable little fic. I can just see Jonathan dressed in a size XXXL batsuit, and Kathy trying to imagine Martha and Jonathan's married love life!

Ann
Posted By: Elisabeth Re: FDK: Spandex 1/1 - 04/29/08 08:24 PM
BTW, I buy most of my fabrics online anymore. Cheaper.

Elisabeth
Posted By: Alisha Knight Re: FDK: Spandex 1/1 - 04/30/08 04:24 PM
I'm glad you all enjoyed it - and Elisabeth, I love your idea, I can so imagine Martha running her own Superman costume business!
Posted By: LaraMoon Re: FDK: Spandex 1/1 - 05/19/08 07:52 AM
*giggles and snorts*

That was a wonderful read, with my coffee this morning. I'm so sorry I missed it when you posted it, the first time around.

Excellent story! laugh
Posted By: lcfan4ever Re: FDK: Spandex 1/1 - 05/19/08 12:59 PM
Wonderful thumbsup
Posted By: kmar Re: FDK: Spandex 1/1 - 05/19/08 11:56 PM
I loved Spandex and Spandex 2 is even beter if that is possible. The idea that Clark is not allowed to have secrets from her because only one person in any kind of relationship can secrets and she was the one who kept secrets was priceless. So Lois. Then Lois' mental journey wondering about the costume and then her reaction to finding the Batman costume was priceless.
rotflol
Posted By: Alisha Knight Re: FDK: Spandex 1/1 - 05/24/08 06:18 AM
Thanks for all the new feedback, guys.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards