Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Beth S. FDK: Lunch Break - 04/21/08 11:27 AM
gr8 this was fantastic!

I loved all the little humorous tangents in this story. I have to say that I kind of like graffiti, as long as it's no too obscene. And what a great twist!

You know, now that you've posted this story, I'm allowed to bug you for more. devil
Posted By: Helga Re: FDK: Lunch Break - 04/21/08 01:27 PM
I know exactly where you were sitting wink Console yourself that it was nice enough to sit outside. Have you ever had to sit in the waiting rooms at Euston? Those are horrible, even if they are pigeon free.

This was fun, and the twist was amusing.

Thank you!

Helga
Posted By: CheeseoftheMonth Re: FDK: Lunch Break - 04/22/08 12:50 AM
Cute little story. And I have to say I didn't see that ending coming. goofy
Posted By: kmar Re: FDK: Lunch Break - 04/22/08 01:58 AM
Cute little story with all its little tangents. Didn't see that ending coming. Made me let out with a little chuckle. rotflol
Posted By: gr8shadesofElvis Re: FDK: Lunch Break - 04/23/08 01:59 AM
Thanks for the comments everyone. Maybe some day I'll work my way up to something resembling a proper multi-part fanfic... wink
Posted By: Elisabeth Re: FDK: Lunch Break - 04/27/08 07:21 PM
Such a strange little ficlet. An overview of life from the ramblings of an insider. Normally, boredom begats boredom, but this time I liked it. It had a nice punch line.

Elisabeth
Posted By: HappyGirl Re: FDK: Lunch Break - 10/21/10 08:20 PM
Just caught this on the archive. It was a fun slice of life, and I think you should get bonus points for using the word 'ornithority' in a sentence. smile

Happy
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards