Lois & Clark Forums
I can't believe nobody jumped at the chance to start this feedback thread.

I mean this is some top drawer, first class, grade A writing. This story has romance, excitement, death, life, vermin, science fiction, magic mushrooms and a whole lot besides. What more could anyone want from a fanfic? It's just a shame you couldn't include some of the pictures.

Gold stars all around! An absolute work of art. A modern day classic. Gone with the wind for the noughties... clap

Ok, I'll stop now.
This story has romance, excitement, death, life, vermin, science fiction, magic mushrooms
and... cockroaches! laugh

Yup! I agree, this is really an A-grade story! To think that 27 people can write something like this and still be *in sync*... well almost! blush Marvelous!
Well I liked the end result but...

... ok I confess that I am the person responsible for a) the polygamous religious cult and b) Lois' fish and novel in "Clinton Street" aka Clark's apartment.

I just wish someone had gone with the cult thing but I got confused anyway after Clark drags Lois into the closet ostensibly to fly out and then starts talking about having sex with her and Jimmy right there?

I feel like I am tripping when I read this.

We should do another one! Practice makes perfect!

The Little Tornado.
We should absolutely do another one! ('cause this one was a bit crap really goofy )
Sure! smile
But no cockroaches this time, pleeeease!
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards