Lois & Clark Forums
YAY!!! You posted it!

/me runs to see exactly what changes were made

Love it as always and can't wait to see where you go from here!

/me looks impatiently at inbox/IM window

Where is it?!
Carol
Her insides were wrestling like a bunch of kittens fighting over a ball of yarn, but her exterior was prime yoga poster board pin-up material.
You do have a way with words.

Another solid part. I'm enjoying them.

E
Yay!!!! Lois marked Clark's neck!!! rotflol

Please, please, Missy, let Lois get some photo evidence of Clark and Superman appearing in public with identical crosses (or better yet, little hearts) on their necks! rotflol

Oh, she knew she was playing dirty, and hopefully someday soon, she'd have the full rights to tease him this way, but for now, her adorable bit of pocket lint deserved every uncomfortable moment she could give him.
Her adorable bit of pocket lint!!! I love it!!!

That was just great, Alisha! I'm so ready for part five!

Ann
Very cool story, great humor, looking forward to more! thumbsup
LOL Lois is too funny. I love the I have to return a video line. And the little ink mark reminds me of another fic called ink marks the spot. I think it was by Wanda but I am not sure. This is wonderful! More soon. Laura
Hah, loved the ending! Makes me wonder what Clark thinks if he can shake out of his stupor long enough to realize that Lois just used one of his excuses. And Mayson...well she can go away or something. :p Great part, looking forward to more!

JD
I love this story! Please post more soon.
Suddenly the world blurred as he felt a warm wet sensation on the top of his ear.

“Later, partner,” she whispered in his ear. “I have to return a video.”

The tiny flick of the pen marking his neck didn’t register.
So was the 'warm wet sensation' Lois sucking/licking his ear to distract him or was that the pen marking him? Hmmm... to me pens don't feel warm or really wet so I'll just imagine that was Lois licking him or something like that. Yup. That's what is was. :p

BTW, I'm loving this story Missy! Keep it coming!!!
This is a really great story can't wait til the next part.
Oh this is great! What a cute and unique way to go about finding out who he really is. I also love the return a video line. So funny! Can't wait for more.

Jackie
I just read this, please tell me more is coming soon. Glad to see another we don't like Mayson around Clark story. No Dan please!

Can't wait to see what you have up next for the big guy.
loved it. lois is hilarious
I love this! Lois cracked me up, and I can't wait to see what happens next!
Any hope of the next part coming soon? I enjoyed rereading it this morning.
*Looks around shamefully at the fact that no FDK was left here before*
Lois going after Clark's secret ID.

Great plot. More please.

Michael
The images you use in this are hilarious. My favorites:

"Oh god! She’s was losing him! To a long-legged python with blond hair!"

"...like a raccoon caught in a garbage bin."

I'm looking for more.

Sex, Lies and Clark by Missy Gallant TOC
It is a shame she never finished the story. It had a great beginning...

Mike
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards