Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Sue S. FDK: Sex, Lies and Clark 1/? - 11/26/07 12:55 PM
Hey, Missy! Where's the rest? Surely you don't intend to leave us *hanging* like this!

This was awesome - a very fun and fresh way for Lois to figure out the secret. I especially loved that she checked into whether he was actually using his health insurance. What a great angle!

Now post the rest and I won't have to stalk you. wildguy

[Adding part no. to header of post - Admin]
Posted By: Zoar3 Re: FDK: Sex, Lies and Clark 1/? - 11/26/07 02:02 PM
Missy, very original and refreshing new angle! While I do not condone with what Lois or Jimmy did, I thought better of him anyway early on, it sure amkes for one interesting story! Definitely please continue asap.

Mona
Posted By: Laurach Re: FDK: Sex, Lies and Clark 1/? - 11/26/07 02:21 PM
Ack hang me! well it is about time she got it! Laura
Posted By: Caroline Re: FDK: Sex, Lies and Clark 1/? - 11/26/07 04:32 PM
Oooh! I love it! smile1 What a delightfully sneaky Lois this is. Poor Clark isn't going to know what hit him... and I can't wait laugh .

More soon, please!

Caroline
Posted By: mervoparkite Re: FDK: Sex, Lies and Clark 1/? - 11/26/07 05:38 PM
Hey! Get back here! You really can't leave us there! It's not nice. If you don't come back I'll have to unleash an army of my little friends [Linked Image] here to come and get you.

This story is absoultely wonderful up to this point. I often wondered why Lois, who was such a wonderful investigator, got mad a Clark but never tried to figure him out. This is great.

BTW--I love the whole life insurance part. Very touching.

grovel grovel grovel PLEASE MORE SOON!
Posted By: TOC Re: FDK: Sex, Lies and Clark 1/? - 11/26/07 06:38 PM
I love it too! It's great! I often complain about galactically stupid Lois, so it's wonderful to see her using her investigative brains for once! And of course I, too, thought that the insurance policy thing was so sweet. Now if he could only have told her what he'd done....

Is Lois going to figure out all the rest for herself? Is Clark going to find out that she's been investigating him and 'fess up? I know what would have happened if this had been the old comics - then Clark, or Superman, would have come up with a way to fool Lois once again and insist that he, Clark, was really, really just plain old Clark. In fact, I vaguely remember a comic where Lois found out that Clark's glasses were not prescription, and where Clark actually got himself real prescription glasses in the end. And he persuaded her that there had been a normal and legitimate reason for him to wear "window-pane" glasses before, but don't ask me what that reason might have been!

I agree with the others: Please come back soon!

Ann
Posted By: Ank. K. S. Re: FDK: Sex, Lies and Clark 1/? - 11/26/07 08:32 PM
Superb loved the bunny gets bunny and rabbit hole imagery laugh

Looking forward to more.. smile1
Posted By: symbolicangel Re: FDK: Sex, Lies and Clark 1/? - 11/26/07 09:08 PM
Wonderful, Missy!

Some of my favorite lines:

Oh god! She’s was losing him! To a long-legged python with blond hair!
Mayson, a python! lol

She was so high maintenance with her emotions, no wonder he was so gun shy! Keeping Lois Lane happy meant not rocking the boat! Keep all oars in the water and tread very carefully!
I loved this! Purely brilliant.

Clark made excuses like bunnies made more bunnies... and with more rabbit holes than a whole forest!
lol There was just so many funny lines in this story! Great job.

It's been a few weeks since I've read any fanfic, so I'm glad that life let me have a few minutes to read this. I'm looking forward to more. Keep up the good work!
Posted By: Shadow Re: FDK: Sex, Lies and Clark 1/? - 11/26/07 10:14 PM
Ahem, you're missing part of the title. This is clearly part 1/?, right? laugh Just joshing you. But seriously, this already amazing piece could be the prelude to a multi-part amazing piece. The beneficiary thing was so touching!

JD
Posted By: The Little Tornado Re: FDK: Sex, Lies and Clark 1/? - 11/27/07 12:04 AM
Where is the rest of it?

Where? Where?

Oh and the life insurance ... whinging

And I know it's invasion of privacy but I love the fact that she started to investigate him.

Clark should know better than to risk the wrath of Mad Dog Lane!!!

More soon please!!!!

The Little Tornado.
Posted By: MissyG Re: FDK: Sex, Lies and Clark 1/? - 11/27/07 11:52 AM
Thanks so much for the great response!!!

Part 2 is on the way in a couple of days - probably sometime tomorrow afternoon.

And yes, Mad Dog Lane is on the loose and she plans on showing Clark no mercy!

Doesn't everyone love a mad Lois? I promise the [Linked Image] !!!!
Posted By: Sheila Re: FDK: Sex, Lies and Clark 1/? - 11/27/07 01:26 PM
dance Missy, read your story and loved it! I don't have much time for commenting the way I like but it's certainly not because I enjoyed it any less. Just busy with HELL! I mean school.

At first I thought that you were leaving us hanging but I see now where another part is coming. It's quite original.

~Sheila
Posted By: carolm Re: FDK: Sex, Lies and Clark 1/? - 11/27/07 02:11 PM
Missy - you know how much I love this! I can't wait to read the rest as well. Tomorrow - you get to do nothing but write like the wind!
Carol
Posted By: Darth Michael Re: FDK: Sex, Lies and Clark 1/? - 11/27/07 03:18 PM
Sorry, not much time for fdk, so just a clap clap

Michael
Posted By: shimauma Re: FDK: Sex, Lies and Clark 1/? - 11/27/07 09:36 PM
I'm liking this bunches so far but I got ask you something about this line...
Well, let his words come back to bite him in the butt, because that was exactly what she was going to do.
smile1
Posted By: Darth Michael Re: FDK: Sex, Lies and Clark 1/? - 11/28/07 01:45 PM
More please.
Michael
Posted By: MrsMosley Re: FDK: Sex, Lies and Clark 1/? - 12/05/07 04:16 PM
'Mister SneakIntoTheBackdoorWhileYourDefensesWereDownClarkChameleonKent'
LOL!

Great start Missy, I hope you continue this!

Lisa
Posted By: Mercy Re: FDK: Sex, Lies and Clark 1/? - 12/05/07 10:19 PM
Lois the journalist at work--I love stories like this!! I remember when LnC was on the air, I always thought it would make for an awesome plot arc if Lois started investigating Clark or Superman. And the clues you have Lois find are so clever, I never would have thought to check if he'd filed medical claims, but given the number of "dentist appointments" he's probably used as excuses, it *does* make sense!

I always imagined Lois checking out the places Clark lived before Metropolis and discovering instances of "Super" activity. Surely Clark used his powers back then too? Maybe he slipped up from time to time?

Now I'm getting side-tracked. But that's the sign of a great story--you get lost in the world of it.

Originally posted by MissyG:
And yes, Mad Dog Lane is on the loose and she plans on showing Clark no mercy!
Oooo--please show Clark Mercy. Clark can have all the Mercy he wants. drool wink
Posted By: TOC Re: FDK: Sex, Lies and Clark 1/? - 12/05/07 10:35 PM
Part two, please?

Ann
Posted By: carolm Re: FDK: Sex, Lies and Clark 1/? - 12/05/07 11:15 PM
She's working on it right now!

I'm not to disturb her for 10 minutes ;-).

And it's good too!
Carol
Posted By: Sue S. Re: FDK: Sex, Lies and Clark 1/? - 12/06/07 10:46 AM
She's working on it right now!
smile1 clap
Posted By: MissyG Re: FDK: Sex, Lies and Clark 1/? - 12/06/07 11:42 AM
Off to Carol right now to look it over. Should be up soon, unless she tears it apart like her stupid students!!
Posted By: carolm Re: FDK: Sex, Lies and Clark 1/? - 12/06/07 12:49 PM
LOL! But I *know* Missy didn't plagiarize her fic! Okay, so there are copyright issues and such, but those are neither here nor there in this discussion as the whole board... yada, yada, yada. Missy did not copy her fic from a website word for word [though I think she did get a phrase or two from me in chat... /me hmms... might be something to that after all...]

Carol
Posted By: MissyG Re: FDK: Sex, Lies and Clark 1/? - 12/06/07 01:22 PM
Okay! I fess up! I used a couple of Carol's phrases!!

And one more confession! I even took her title!
So as of this 'moment', I resign my keyboard to hang up and forever be dusty!! grumble

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: carolm Re: FDK: Sex, Lies and Clark 1/? - 12/06/07 01:30 PM
LOL!!

Hey it was my title wasn't it?!?!
Carol [who runs back to file to see if Missy 'took' anything else]
Posted By: MissyG Re: FDK: Sex, Lies and Clark 1/? - 12/06/07 01:40 PM
[Linked Image]
Posted By: carolm Re: FDK: Sex, Lies and Clark 1/? - 12/06/07 01:46 PM
/me sends file back with slight edits
Posted By: Elisabeth Re: FDK: Sex, Lies and Clark 1/? - 12/06/07 07:23 PM
Clark made excuses like bunnies made more bunnies... and with more rabbit holes than a whole forest!
Great line!

"Pardon me, but my beaker is bubbling."
If only Clark came up with excuses like this one. clap

E
Posted By: stephnachia Re: FDK: Sex, Lies and Clark 1/? - 01/03/08 08:16 AM
More Please!!!!! Missy, where are you?!!! peep

*Meant to comment on the FDK 2. Woops.*
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards