Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Dandello FDK - World Turned...3 - 11/04/07 06:23 PM
Maybe if I'd left Clark unconscious on the floor, somebody would have left a comment? spider
Posted By: Nan Re: FDK - World Turned...3 - 11/04/07 06:55 PM
The board has been a bit quiet for a few days. Maybe everyone's been involved in their NaNoWriMo stories.

I read part 3 and liked it. As I said to Zoar, I've been a bit rushed for several days between babysitting, trying to put my house back together after the evacuation and what not. Still haven't managed all of that, by the by.

Anyway, I see you're following the timeline of the show with your new twist added. It shows promise of some innovative changes to the original story. I'm interested in what you do with it.

Nan
Posted By: lcfan4ever Re: FDK - World Turned...3 - 11/05/07 11:09 AM
I hadn't even noticed that Part 3 was already online blush /me rushing off to read it now smile
Posted By: Artemis Re: FDK - World Turned...3 - 11/05/07 12:16 PM
Yep, great story as usual from you. I'm also reading the others you are posting. But RL is unbelievable right now. Just keep it coming and help through my crisis.
Artemis
Posted By: Framework4 Re: FDK - World Turned...3 - 11/16/07 12:05 AM
Originally posted by Dandello:
Maybe if I'd left Clark unconscious on the floor, somebody would have left a comment?
Nope, you'd have to leave him dying. smile

Nice part, I like that Lois is feeling relaxed enough about Clark being Kal El that she can get jealous.

I'm off to find part 4
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards