Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Tahu FDK: Don’t Go Away (2/?) - 10/14/07 06:19 AM
Another great part and still the question where is Clark?

I can feel with Lois and I love Martha here. The conversation is so Martha. smile
Posted By: Elisabeth Re: FDK: Don’t Go Away (2/?) - 10/14/07 07:13 AM
I love Martha. Perry and Martha--the rocks.

Elisabeth
Posted By: gr8shadesofElvis Re: FDK: Don’t Go Away (2/?) - 10/14/07 07:16 AM
Yes, Clark, where are you?

I think we can safely say not in a bar getting drunk.

Will the Cage o' Green Bars rear it's ugly head again, or are we in for a surprise?
Posted By: carolm Re: FDK: Don’t Go Away (2/?) - 10/14/07 12:52 PM
This is off to a great start!

The only thing that sort of niggled at me a bit was that I think Martha and Jonathan would have heard of Lex's death - I'm sure it would have led off every newscast, if not '24 hour' coverage on the cable networks given his 3rd richest man status and all. Even if they haven't watched any TV, wouldn't they have heard it on the radio or someone in Smallville would have called, because they all met Lois etc... Just my .02 smile .

More soon please.
Carol
Posted By: coolgirl Re: FDK: Don’t Go Away (2/?) - 10/14/07 06:00 PM
I'm sure it would have led off every newscast, if not '24 hour' coverage on the cable networks given his 3rd richest man status and all.
It all comes in the third part! I really seem to have thought about that one particular problem long time back.(I started this in 2004.)

But your FDK really helped me edit a portion of the fourth part, carol. Thanks a lot! sloppy

I have written some six parts already. They are just waiting for, what you call...polishing!!! The story just keeps on growing! smile

I just intend it to be a B-plot, but who knows?
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards