Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: clrgard Feedback: Zenith 1/? - 10/02/07 04:27 PM
Please put any comments or recommendations here. Should I continue the story? Let me know.

Thank you!
Posted By: ShayneT Re: Feedback: Zenith 1/? - 10/02/07 04:45 PM
Absolutely continue. Sooner is better. Love the story. STOP.

Hmm...giving feedback in the form of a telegraph...not that funny. Still, the sentiment is there. Keep up the good work!
Posted By: saraL Re: Feedback: Zenith 1/? - 10/02/07 05:26 PM
I'm new here, but I really liked it... I don't think I've seen any other fics dealing with The Eyes Have It. Please continue? clap
Posted By: Terry Leatherwood Re: Feedback: Zenith 1/? - 10/02/07 06:36 PM
Oh, yeah, keep it going! Will Clark get his eyesight back? If so, will he continue to be Superman? Will Lois put two and two together? And if she does, how will she deal with Clark? How will he deal with what he will surely perceive as her pity? Will Clark adjust to being blind or will his frustration boil over into unintended violence? Will he figure out how to use his super-hearing to echo-locate and navigate?

This is a very original premise, and I know I've never seen this angle of "The Eyes Have It" pursued. Please don't stop now, it's just getting really good.
Posted By: Laurach Re: Feedback: Zenith 1/? - 10/02/07 07:09 PM
Oh Clark is such a dope. Love it! More soon. Laura
Posted By: Sheila Re: Feedback: Zenith 1/? - 10/02/07 08:15 PM
Yes! Great start! Please continue!

~Sheila
Posted By: Jenni Debb Re: Feedback: Zenith 1/? - 10/03/07 02:29 AM
Hi,

I'll add my request to the others. Please keep going. You can't leave us with Lois in Metropolis and Clark in Smallville... and a Clark who is blind.

Lois is bound to want to know about Clark's 'accident'! So I can see a revelation coming soon. At least, I hope so. wink

Yours Jenni
Posted By: MrsMosley Re: Feedback: Zenith 1/? - 10/03/07 10:28 AM
Absolutely, please do continue! I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes.

Lisa
Posted By: TOC Re: Feedback: Zenith 1/? - 10/03/07 05:32 PM
How interesting! Yes, please continue!

Ann
Posted By: Sira Re: Feedback: Zenith 1/? - 10/04/07 02:16 AM
Well, I'll chime in with the rest: Please continue this story. I, too, have not yet encountered a story with the same or even a similar premise, so I'm pretty curious what you'll do with it.

Clark's being a lunkhead, Lois is furious and won't let this lie. I can see lots of conflict, angst, revelation and what not in the future and I'd love to read about it. So go, sit down and start typing!

^^

~Sira.
Posted By: Laura S Re: Feedback: Zenith 1/? - 10/04/07 06:20 AM
Oooh! Please, please continue. I love this story already. The Eyes Have It fics are some of my favorites. smile

Laura
Posted By: Angie Re: Feedback: Zenith 1/? - 10/04/07 10:43 AM
Definitely want to see this premise played out!
Posted By: clrgard Re: Feedback: Zenith 1/? - 10/07/07 05:04 PM
Thank you all for your encouraging words regarding Zenith. I want to let you know that they were all received and appreciated. Right now I have absolutely no buffer. I will try to update the story as often as possible, but I can not commit to a definite posting schedule. I appreciate your patience and support.

Thanks again,
clrgard

jump
Posted By: elizabeth Re: Feedback: Zenith 1/? - 01/31/10 03:29 PM
I have just read the first part of this story and I am hoping you will come back and finish it sometime soon! It is well written and has the promise of a good story. Please finish it! hyper
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards