Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: ShayneT Comments: Family Hour 3 - 09/23/07 09:23 AM
I hope the last chapter wasn't seen as a misstep. Let me know what you think of this one!
Posted By: suez Re: Comments: Family Hour 3 - 09/23/07 09:35 AM
It's great Shayne. I just want MORE!!!!! Poor Lisa.
Posted By: mervoparkite Re: Comments: Family Hour 3 - 09/23/07 09:42 AM
Ditto!! Poor Lisa, Lois, and Clark--none have had the life that they shoud have up to this point. PLEASE -- I knowt there is bound to be more angst--let there be a happy ending.

Vonceil
Posted By: TOC Re: Comments: Family Hour 3 - 09/23/07 10:20 AM
A misstep? Shayne, it was fantastic! Lois and Lisa now know who Lisa's father is! Lois and Lisa both know why Lisa isn't fully human! And Clark has seen Lois again!

I love, love, love this setup. Wow!!!! I just want to read more. Has Clark truly been avoiding Metropolis? Will he bolt now that he has seen Lois? When will he learn about Lisa's existence? What will he meeting between Clark and Lisa be like?

Wow!!!! Amazing! Please post more soon, Shayne!

Ann
Posted By: Hutch Re: Comments: Family Hour 3 - 09/23/07 11:55 AM
I have to echo Ann here. I am very intrigued by this premise, and, as always, your execution always leaves me clamoring to read more of the story. This is engrossing, and I can't wait to see where you go next with it.

Hutch
Posted By: carolm Re: Comments: Family Hour 3 - 09/23/07 12:27 PM
Shayne - this is fantastic. I loved part 2 - the schizophrenia etc. DH works in a residential facility for kids with problems [though not that severe] and used to work in a mental health hospital for kids and they actually had a padded room on each floor for when the kids were just out of control. I can imagine Lisa's fear at ending up in a place like that or worse as they didn't deal with severe cases there either.

I get that Lois' life has been hard [and Lisa's too] but I'd like to know more about it. She doesn't get paid sick days, could only recently afford a place of her own etc, but what is that she does? A waitress comes to mind. Sales at the local mall, etc. - I'd like to know more and I'm sue you'll tell us. I'm also wondering where they're living [I know it said Supes wasn't in Metropolis, but was Lois? Did I miss that?] and how they got together enough cash to go to Colorado [or is that where the event was? Was just the founder guy from there and the event was somewhere else?] or was it worth breaking out a credit card to try to get to Supes even if that's not something she's normally do?

More soon!!!!
Carol
Posted By: Xanabee Re: Comments: Family Hour 3 - 09/23/07 03:03 PM
Wow, Shayne, this is such an intriguing storyline!

I just now read all three parts and I'm hooked. clap

Looking forward to part four.

Ursie
Posted By: Joy Moony Re: Comments: Family Hour 3 - 09/23/07 06:44 PM
wow what a great premise! I love your writing style too--can't wait for more.
Posted By: Terry Leatherwood Re: Comments: Family Hour 3 - 09/24/07 07:28 PM
I told it would be better than what I came up with! Told ya! Nyah-nyah-nyah!

Really, it was great. The car trip? Been there, riding with a silent teenager. (Of course, mine never had Lisa's reasons.) And I liked Clark's shock when he suddenly spotted Lois in the crowd. And I'll bet dollars to doughnuts that he's agonized over that one night ever since it happened fourteen years ago. Boy, is he in for a shock when he meets Lisa. I only hope that Lois and Lisa let him take it private.

Great story, Shayne! I'm going to send my muses to intern with yours. Maybe I'll get some better ideas.
Posted By: Vanda Detroit Re: Comments: Family Hour 3 - 09/25/07 05:02 PM
I just read all three parts and got addicted. I want more! 12 years without a father... poor Lisa.

I hope they find a way to let the past behind and start a new life together. somehow, somewhere,... they just have too. They are a family smile
Posted By: Ank. K. S. Re: Comments: Family Hour 3 - 10/19/07 09:45 PM
So Lisa was always going to be alone.
Oh frown

Lois’s job was to protect her little girl, and she’d failed.
The writing cuts quick and deep... terrific! notworthy

The woman he’d wanted to forget…and had never been able to.
Clark remembers her.. yay laugh
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards