Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: ShayneT Comments: Strong 13 - 06/30/07 12:40 AM
Well, what do you think?
Posted By: Marcus Rowland Re: Comments: Strong 13 - 06/30/07 01:58 AM
You sadist! You locked Lois and Clark in a closet, then put Jimmy in with them!

Nice chapter - I'm surprised that nobody seems to have picked up on the Summers name yet. Faith crying does not sound good, remembering the injuries Robin had at the end of Chosen.
Posted By: TOC Re: Comments: Strong 13 - 06/30/07 02:54 AM
You sadist! You locked Lois and Clark in a closet, then put Jimmy in with them!
Hah! Marcus, i thought that was Tank's comment? goofy

I loved Lois's increasing suspicions about Clark, particularly his habit of looking over his glasses. I'd like to see her confront him about it soon, Shayne! Oh, and I want her to draw a few conclusions from this:

Lois had looked at the reports. Mysteriously strong men had appeared in Nigeria, in China, in England, and in a number of other locations around the world. Clark had admitted to having visited many of those places over the past several years.
I keep looking forward to seeing Lois and Clark tell each other their respective secrets, or simply figuring out what the other one is hiding!

Ann
Posted By: daneel Re: Comments: Strong 13 - 06/30/07 06:08 AM
The username and password were printed on a piece of tape underneath.

“You may know computers, but I know people,” Lois sad smugly.
Princeless! hyper
Posted By: Marcus Rowland Re: Comments: Strong 13 - 06/30/07 09:24 AM
One belated thought - it's Robin Wood, not Woods.
Posted By: Laurach Re: Comments: Strong 13 - 06/30/07 11:23 AM
Darn Jimmy in there with them. Typical man! Didn't you see the romantic possibilities there! Ah, oh well, it looks like it is testosterone through and through, violence, anger, creepy, bloody etc. Creepy is what is keeping me here I guess and waiting patiently for the one bit of feminine side to come out of you Shayne, the romantic side. Laura wink
Posted By: TOC Re: Comments: Strong 13 - 06/30/07 12:12 PM
Robin Hood....

[Linked Image]

....meet Robin Wood!!!

[Linked Image]

What? I misunderstood something? goofy

Ann
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards