Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Framework4 fdk: Ten Years in the Making (2/4 or 5) - 06/19/07 05:02 PM
Her right arm moved back and then swung around, making a resounding crack as it came in contact with his jaw.
I hope she didn't hurt her hand to badly. Nice part. Looking forward to more.
Posted By: sammie Re: fdk: Ten Years in the Making (2/4 or 5) - 06/19/07 05:17 PM
GOOD ON YOU LOIS!!! ID HAVE HIT HIM TOO! smile1 ryt im off to be, im tired and its like nealy 1.30 in the morning and i gotta get up early tommorrow. mwa <3
Posted By: Laurach Re: fdk: Ten Years in the Making (2/4 or 5) - 06/19/07 07:28 PM
I think first I would have kised him passionately then wacked him<g> laura
Posted By: Laurach Re: fdk: Ten Years in the Making (2/4 or 5) - 06/19/07 07:28 PM
hiccuped
again. Sorry
Well, it looks like my earlier guesses were wrong, but that's okay. I like being surprised by the excellent stories on this site.

I was very surprised that Clark hadn't found a way to tell Lois that he was alive right after his "death," but then you wouldn't have had this story. And he probably could have convinced himself - at least at first - that Lois would be better off thinking him dead instead of pining after a man she could never have, because he no longer existed. That's lousy logic, but it's very human.

And I was surprised that she embraced him and told him that she loved him. Was not surprised, however, that she clocked him one. He deserved it.

I'm ready for the next chapter. Is it up yet? Please?
What an awesome ending! I love how Clark was still so shocked about both of Lois' confessions that he didn't even see her slap coming! He most certainly deserved it.

Excellent part and I can't wait for more!
And did he ever deserve that smack!! thumbsup although I agree that I would have kissed him senseless first--just for added effect. devil

Wonderful!! I'm looking forward to the next section.

Vonceil
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards