Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Dandello FDK - After The Storm 23 - 06/06/07 08:44 PM
Ahh, the end? thud
Posted By: Terry Leatherwood Re: FDK - After The Storm 23 - 06/06/07 10:08 PM
Of course it's not the end! Herb even said so. Therefore, we expect the next installment of this saga forthwith. Fifthwith, even.

This was a very brief but very sweet cap for this story. I liked the way they all got together to outwit Luthor (and yes, the plastic ties should have been a dead giveaway to me as well as to Luthor!), even if you left him around to harass them in the future. This is a proper follow-up to Plane Storm. Great work, Dandello!
Posted By: Artemis Re: FDK - After The Storm 23 - 06/07/07 08:54 AM
Great ending! But I'd definitely be ready for more of the multiplaning Lois and Clark.
cool
Artemis
Posted By: Dandello Re: FDK - After The Storm 23 - 06/07/07 09:06 AM
Since it's part of a series - I have several earlier pieces to work out, including the Year on New Krypton (where the humans repel Nor's invasion handily), Plane Tripping (where L&C do just that), something with Sir Charles and then there's the Harry Potter Xover set in 2012. BUT FIRST, I have to finish Shadows in Darkness. wallbash
Posted By: Lara Joelle Kent Re: FDK - After The Storm 23 - 06/07/07 01:22 PM
Great story! I particularly loved the (maybe?) ending. Although I'm sorry to hear that there will be no more children for the Lois and Clark of the SR-Universe. Pity. wink

Btw, I'm glad to hear you're going to write the HP-X-over. smile1

Mellie
Posted By: Dandello Re: FDK - After The Storm 23 - 06/07/07 03:57 PM
Originally posted by Olympe:
Great story! I particularly loved the (maybe?) ending. Although I'm sorry to hear that there will be no more children for the Lois and Clark of the SR-Universe. Pity. wink

Btw, I'm glad to hear you're going to write the HP-X-over. smile1

Mellie
I never said Clark Joseph and his Lois wouldn't have more kids. Lets see, by 2012 Jason Peregrine will be 11, Esperanza Ester will be 5, Charles Jerome will be 4 and Samantha Elinora will be 2.

Wells didn't mention Charles and Samantha because they hadn't been born yet.
Posted By: Lara Joelle Kent Re: FDK - After The Storm 23 - 06/07/07 04:08 PM
Hmm, sounds like you have a plan. wink 2012. I understand. party
Posted By: mariadferdez. Re: FDK - After The Storm 23 - 07/24/07 06:25 PM
Hi,

Great story! thumbsup

Will love to read more about this two families. thumbsup

MAF hyper
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards