Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Dandello FDK - After The Storm 21 - 06/03/07 08:44 PM
Getting there. cool
Posted By: Framework4 Re: FDK - After The Storm 21 - 06/03/07 09:30 PM
Originally posted by Dandello:
Apparently Zod's attack isn't part of the past Singer put together for SR. (But Luthor has had access to the memory crystals.)
Really. I believed I read otherwise someplace but I like your blend of L&C with SR anyways so...

And your Zod roleplay works very well. Nicely done. I was hoping that Luthor would believe the blood tests that showed Jason IS Clark's son and with his unwillingness to consider that Clark could be Superman...

Over all nicely done.

Knowing your mindset about Lois being with Clark I assume Richard is going to fade out the backway really soon?

Patrick
Posted By: Dandello Re: FDK - After The Storm 21 - 06/03/07 09:41 PM
Knowing your mindset about Lois being with Clark I assume Richard is going to fade out the backway really soon?
Uh, you haven't read All I Have To Give , have you?

Actually, Richard has already broken up with Lois and is planning on moving to Paris as soon as the emergency is over.

In the novelization of Superman Returns, the author has Kal-El recalling hearing about Zod and company from Jor-El's lessons. Granted, the book didn't have the Jason and the piano bit...
Posted By: ultragirl Re: FDK - After The Storm 21 - 06/03/07 11:00 PM
Another good part! smile1

I really like Jerome-as-Zod and Joanne as his sidekick/Ursa! I can just imagine this scene playing out...and I definitely almost want to laugh! Who would ever imagine that our Clark Jerome would be playing the nefarious murderer Zod?! It's great stuff.

I also really enjoyed your inclusion of

No doubts. No heart. No mercy. Just the kill.

Nice. Again, I can picture it: SR Clark becoming that steely Kryptonian.

Well done!

But what's to come?? Lex knows! Don't keep us in suspense for too much longer please! eek
Posted By: Framework4 Re: FDK - After The Storm 21 - 06/04/07 04:29 AM
Of course, and the sequel to it.
smile1
Posted By: Dandello Re: FDK - After The Storm 21 - 06/04/07 07:04 AM
Originally posted by Framework4:
Of course, and the sequel to it.
smile1
Okay, you caught me - but the sequel was by popular demand. blush
Posted By: Artemis Re: FDK - After The Storm 21 - 06/04/07 09:16 AM
Oh, delicious! Nicely done. I liked Jerome and Joanne's impersonations of Zod and Ursa. A little humor too - "Oh, God" "No, Zod". Hee Hee.
Looking forward to seeing how this plays out. But I don't think that Lex thinks Clark is Superman. He just knows Jerome isn't Zod.
cool
Artemis
Posted By: Dandello Re: FDK - After The Storm 21 - 06/04/07 09:28 AM
Originally posted by Artemis:
Oh, delicious! Nicely done. I liked Jerome and Joanne's impersonations of Zod and Ursa. A little humor too - "Oh, God" "No, Zod". Hee Hee.
Looking forward to seeing how this plays out. But I don't think that Lex thinks Clark is Superman. He just knows Jerome isn't Zod.
cool
Artemis
A good deal of the conversation between Luthor and 'Zod' comes from Superman II which was meant to be played for laughs. laugh
Posted By: Artemis Re: FDK - After The Storm 21 - 06/04/07 12:23 PM
I got the Superman II DVD's, both the theater version and the Richard Donner cut, but I haven't watched either one. So whatever I recognize is from the original theater showing which was mannnnny years ago.
cool
Artemis
Posted By: Laurach Re: FDK - After The Storm 21 - 06/04/07 05:56 PM
Nice acting on Jerome and crew's part. Laura
Posted By: Terry Leatherwood Re: FDK - After The Storm 21 - 06/04/07 06:20 PM
“They never change,” Joanne said turning to the cloaked figure. “Always bluster about nothing. He irritates me. Let me break his bones...”

“If it pleases you, my dear,” a deep voice said.
That was funny! Maybe it wasn't supposed to be, but it was!

But I really like the way you're handling this. I'm not sure I understand why Jerome wasn't affected by the green K.

Hey, how does Luthor know that Jerome isn't Zod?
Posted By: Dandello Re: FDK - After The Storm 21 - 06/04/07 06:28 PM
Hey, how does Luthor know that Jerome isn't Zod?
Why would Ursa have cable ties in her pocket? And why would Ursa then give them to Clark? laugh
Posted By: KatieKate Re: FDK - After The Storm 21 - 06/04/07 09:00 PM
Loving it. Cant' wait for more!
Posted By: Artemis Re: FDK - After The Storm 21 - 06/05/07 07:00 PM
BTW Dandello, in "All I Have to Give" you imply that Esther's mother (or ancestor) may have been involved in something with a sword. Do you have a link to any of those stories by you? I love that kind of stuff.
thanks
Artemis
Posted By: Dandello Re: FDK - After The Storm 21 - 06/05/07 07:17 PM
Originally posted by Artemis:
BTW Dandello, in "All I Have to Give" you imply that Esther's mother (or ancestor) may have been involved in something with a sword. Do you have a link to any of those stories by you? I love that kind of stuff.
thanks
Artemis
It's called Midsummer's Eve It's Esther's mom.
Posted By: Artemis Re: FDK - After The Storm 21 - 06/06/07 04:06 PM
Many thanks! I thought "Blackie" was a familiar name.
cool
Artemis
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards