Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Dandello FDK - After The Storm 20 - 06/01/07 08:02 PM
Comments always welcome jump
Posted By: Terry Leatherwood Re: FDK - After The Storm 20 - 06/01/07 08:23 PM
Ooh, tricky. "Superman's" not coming for you, Luthor, but someone just as dangerous to you - maybe even more so - is coming.

Or so they're going to tell him. Wow. Excellent piece of misdirection. I never saw it coming. Brilliant!

Now, if only Luthor would walk out of the room and stop irradiating the Superman he thinks he's trying to lure into his trap, not realizing that he's already got him.

The nosebleed bothers me. Makes me wonder just what's going on. Of course, that was your purpose, Dandello, and you've succeeded. Can't wait for the next part!
Posted By: Framework4 Re: FDK - After The Storm 20 - 06/01/07 08:52 PM
Luthor turned on Clark. “If that’s not Superman, who the devil is it?”
Love it! You can bet Luthor recalls Zod!

clap
Posted By: Dandello Re: FDK - After The Storm 20 - 06/01/07 09:00 PM
Apparently Zod's attack isn't part of the past Singer put together for SR. (But Luthor has had access to the memory crystals.)
Posted By: ultragirl Re: FDK - After The Storm 20 - 06/01/07 11:10 PM
Well as usual Dandello you've got me dying for more ASAP! This is sure turning into a complicated little story isn't it? Multiple Kryptonians posing as other Kryptonians...sheesh.

And, as has been noted, *what* is going on with SR Clark??

More more more! (Pretty please!) hyper
Posted By: Artemis Re: FDK - After The Storm 20 - 06/03/07 11:18 AM
Yes, interesting twist. So which Kryptonian will be be? Xon? Clark knows he's evil and *dead*. I like the telephathic bit when Clark and Lois touch. Poor little Esperanza is still feeling the effects of the Kryptonite. But so will Jerome when he shows up as whoever!
cool
Artemis
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards