Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Dandello FDK - After The Storm 13 - 05/21/07 12:51 PM
I know it's just a short update. dance
Posted By: Laurach Re: FDK - After The Storm 13 - 05/21/07 02:06 PM
Yowza! I am looking forwad to finding out what comes next. laura
Posted By: Terry Leatherwood Re: FDK - After The Storm 13 - 05/21/07 08:50 PM
Great! They bring the medicine and save the sick but IT DOESN'T HELP! /me tears at what little hair remains

Don't keep us on pins and needles and syringes and spikes and nails and such like! What happens and what can Jerome and Joanne do to repair the problem?

Or is it something Lois and Joanne have to do? Wow! Wouldn't that be something different?

(/end mild sarcasm from previous sentence)
Posted By: Dandello Re: FDK - After The Storm 13 - 05/21/07 09:16 PM
Or is it something Lois and Joanne have to do? Wow! Wouldn't that be something different?
Well considering I have versions of younger Lois who up and shot Luthor, and 'Joanne' killed Xon - I wouldn't be a bit surprised if Lois and Joanne handed his head (or other parts) to him on a platter. evil
Posted By: Artemis Re: FDK - After The Storm 13 - 05/21/07 09:41 PM
Great part. I was going more with 'Jerome' having to do super things. He lands in front of Henderson, who looks surprised and says "Didn't you used to be taller and have blue eyes?" lol
But yeah, that's a good point about both Loises. They're take charge kinds of gals.
Anyway, I'm eager to see more. The story definitely helped take my mind off a totally crappy day.
cool
Artemis
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards