Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Dandello FDK - After The Storm 12 - 05/19/07 10:01 PM
Comments please. jump
Posted By: Terry Leatherwood Re: FDK - After The Storm 12 - 05/19/07 10:08 PM
The cavalry has arrived! Yay! The day is saved!

Or is it? Only the next chapter will tell us for certain. And I'm looking for a couple of twists and turns yet to come.
Posted By: Isa Re: FDK - After The Storm 12 - 05/19/07 10:31 PM
"Please Sir, I'd like some more...." smile1

Are you going to rescue them or are you going to keep us in suspense with the unexpected twist and turn??? ... ??? ...
Posted By: Isa Re: FDK - After The Storm 12 - 05/19/07 11:41 PM
...on second thoughts, if this a Kryptonian thing, which I assume it is, isn't Clark in double trouble just now?

What did happen at the oil refinery fire?

Why did they want Superman specifically to be there?

confused smile1
Posted By: Allie Re: FDK - After The Storm 12 - 05/20/07 07:15 AM
I must confess, I was a bit leary of this concept at first. I don't usually like crossovers. But you have totally won me over.

This is great !
Posted By: Artemis Re: FDK - After The Storm 12 - 05/20/07 08:18 AM
Great story! Keep it coming!
cool
Artemis
Posted By: Lara Joelle Kent Re: FDK - After The Storm 12 - 05/20/07 03:31 PM
Great story! Love it!
Posted By: Winddancer Re: FDK - After The Storm 12 - 05/20/07 05:35 PM
I first started reading this story over at fanfiction.net. I have found that I enjoy reading everything you write. Even though I haven't always posted a review, please keep up the good work.
Posted By: ignoredsins Re: FDK - After The Storm 12 - 05/20/07 09:15 PM
I finished reading Plane Storm yesterday on the archive and I just got caught up on this story today, and I must say, it's fantastic!

I'm still wondering what was significant about the fire since someone clearly wanted Superman to be there. At first, I thought that was connected to Clark's illness, but now that definitely doesn't seem to be the case. I'm really glad to see these Loises and Clarks interacting again and I hope that they get to know each other better.

Like I've said before about your SR fics, you really write the characters so well!
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards