Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: IreneD Pheremone More Likely - Part 10 Feedback - 09/01/03 04:55 AM
Well done, Nan.

At first, this felt like an abrupt ending, but Lex has been semi-dealt with, Lois and Clark are starting to see each other slowly (and tentatively) and Miranda's in jail. As well, Lois has (barely) acknowledged to herself that she's interested in Clark. So I guess you've dealt with all the issues raised in the first part of this story.

But now I'm looking forward to part two.

Irene
Posted By: Wendymr Re: Pheremone More Likely - Part 10 Feedback - 09/01/03 05:28 AM
Yeah, yeah, we knew this was coming... you might have dealt with the pheromone and with Lex (at least for now), but Lois and Clark are, at best, one step forward. :p We want more than that!

Okay, at least they're going out to dinner. And Lois has suggested prolonging the evening - and with a romantic comedy, too. thumbsup And she's remembering how good Clark was to her and how he didn't take advantage - and that she does find him attractive. Can we hope that will lead to more???

Oh, and she still has that nagging memory to do with his glasses... YAY! thumbsup

So hurry up with Part 2, you hear?? wildguy

Wendy smile
Posted By: LabRat Re: Pheremone More Likely - Part 10 Feedback - 09/01/03 05:33 AM
Well, Lois has learned An Important Lesson <g> - be nice to Clark. dance

This has been a beautiful story, Nan. Looking forward to part two.

LabRat smile
Posted By: Tank Re: Pheremone More Likely - Part 10 Feedback - 09/01/03 05:59 AM
Omigosh! I'm stunned. This story ends somewhat open ended, as if it was set up for a sequel.

Nice little story. It had the feel of an episode of the TV show, not so much that it was a rewrite, but more that it settled the basic issues surrounding the pheromine compound, but leaves a lot of dangling plot threads to be explored in later episodes.

I think that Lex is going to prove to be a 'problem' in the later instalments of this series.

Typical stellar job, Nan.

Bring on the next part.

Tank (who will be interested to see how much trouble Lois can get into with Lex as this moves along)
Posted By: daneel Re: Pheremone More Likely - Part 10 Feedback - 09/01/03 06:40 AM
Good part Nan smile

The last part made an important change in Lois' attitude towards Clark, that's fantastic!! hyper

Jose (waiting patientely for the next part smile )
Hi,

Great piece. drool

MAF laugh
Posted By: Saskia Re: Pheremone More Likely - Part 10 Feedback - 09/01/03 01:30 PM
I know I haven't been commenting on PML as often as I wish I had, but I've been enjoying it a lot nevertheless. And I'm looking forward to the sequel, Nan. You left some things unanswered, and I'd like to see them answered. wink

Like how does the 'date' go? And what will they do to Lex?

Saskia
Absolutely, completely, totally, entirely, wholly, utterly, fully (ran out of synonyms blush ) impressed with this story. I was predictably excited to read you had an idea for part 2. I'll be waiting impatiently for that installmen!

Excellent job,

Jo
Posted By: Laurach Re: Pheremone More Likely - Part 10 Feedback - 09/01/03 02:01 PM
Yeah what they said! Nice wrap up to this part but I want more now<g> Laura
Posted By: Sira Re: Pheremone More Likely - Part 10 Feedback - 09/01/03 03:00 PM
Oh wow! What a way to end it! Ditto all the others. laugh

The crown of it all was that you are planning a sequel. I hope we don't have to wait long...on the other hand I'll wait as long as it takes.

I loved Pheromone, More Likely. And all the potential that you left open promises an equally brilliant sequel. thumbsup

clap clap clap

Sira - notworthy
Nan,
What a great rewrite of this episode!!! I sooooooo loved it! smile1 )
Ah-ha!! Now we all have something to look forward to. It kinda feels like watching L&C on TV!

Great ending to PML..onto Part 2!

~Liz
Hurray! A wonderful story, as always. I especially loved Lois's evolution, in terms of her being aware of Clark and Lex's basic natures.

I'm looking forward to the sequel!
Posted By: TriciaW Re: Pheremone More Likely - Part 10 Feedback - 09/02/03 05:06 AM
Nan

An excellent story! smile1

Tricia cool
Posted By: Bumpkin Re: Pheremone More Likely - Part 10 Feedback - 09/02/03 05:25 AM
Nan, they should have had you as the final run thru for the script... your way of approaching the issue made a heck of a lot more sense! and then the tbc.. in part 2... ARGH!
Posted By: Xanabee Re: Pheremone More Likely - Part 10 Feedback - 09/02/03 11:23 AM
Nan, they should have had you as the final run thru for the script... your way of approaching the issue made a heck of a lot more sense!
I totally agree with Bumpkin here! I wish they'd let you write all the scripts, Nan, then we'd still have a show! Well, you'd have some co-writers too of course: Labby, Wendy, Irene, Yvonne, Alicia... goofy

I'm so glad there is going to be a follow up to this. Yay!! hyper
As usual, our ever prolific Nan has done it again.

Not only has she done a better job than the writers for the series, but she is now embarking on yet another series that will surly win a kerth somewhere done the road.

I would love to have at least a tenth of your talent and speed. notworthy

James
Posted By: merry Re: Pheremone More Likely - Part 10 Feedback - 09/04/03 04:02 PM
Nan,
well done
enjoyed whole story
now for a sequel
merry
Good job, looking forward in reading part 2
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards