Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Dandello FDK - Until the End of Time - 05/16/07 07:28 AM
I normally get responses when I've killed Clark - I off them both and I have to start my own FDK thread - sheesh. huh
Posted By: Terry Leatherwood Re: FDK - Until the End of Time - 05/16/07 05:04 PM
I think maybe you shocked everyone and then gave them a terrible case of the sniffly "awwwww"s and they're all too choked up to respond yet.

Very touching, very sweet. And they kept up their loving banter until the very end of time. I only hope my marriage is as tender as theirs when I reach the end of my road.
Posted By: MrsMosley Re: FDK - Until the End of Time - 05/16/07 07:24 PM
I liked this very much, Dandello. For someone who doesn't do waffy, you sure did manage to give death a waffy twist, if such a thing is possible!
Posted By: Dandello Re: FDK - Until the End of Time - 05/16/07 07:41 PM
Originally posted by MrsMosley:
I liked this very much, Dandello. For someone who doesn't do waffy, you sure did manage to give death a waffy twist, if such a thing is possible!
What can I say? - I'm uniquely talented? angel-devil Thank you.
Posted By: lcfan4ever Re: FDK - Until the End of Time - 05/17/07 03:08 AM
Originally posted by Dandello:
I normally get responses when I've killed Clark - I off them both and I have to start my own FDK thread - sheesh. huh
maybe it's because you didn't "kill" them. i mean, what nicer death 2 lovers can probably have? although i still wonder why clark is 20 years younger than lois (?), both had a happy life and were toghether in the end. it was sad but also very sweet smile
Posted By: Artemis Re: FDK - Until the End of Time - 05/17/07 08:37 AM
“Same old, same old,” her husband of eighty-two years said. “Stay away from kryptonite. It can kill you,” he quoted with a chuckle.
No, they were married for 82 years. Dang, that would be nice. We've got our 45th anniversary this year. I guess that's pretty good in this day and age.
Yeah, that was a great death. Sorry to say, Dandello, I think you've written a waffy story smile
I'm going through my mother's last days with her, and it is not the least pretty.
cool
Artemis
Posted By: SNL Re: FDK - Until the End of Time - 05/17/07 02:47 PM
This is a very moving and loving story.

Where there are Lois and Clark there is always love...

... until the end of time.

Regards and thanks for this story,

SNL
Posted By: lcfan4ever Re: FDK - Until the End of Time - 05/18/07 10:29 AM
Originally posted by Artemis:
No, they were married for 82 years.
ooops ... how embarrassing blush I really shouldn't leave out the small words when reading something laugh
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards