Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: princessanna FDK: Smallville Style Part 12/12 - 05/01/07 12:04 PM
*sigh* Can we get a big 'awwwwww'??!! Yes, we can: Awwww!!!!

Finally, finally Clark isn't being stupid 'no-feelings-towards-Lois man'. Thank you! thumbsup

So...when does the sequel start? I'm very very eager to read about the developing relationship and the *ahem* revelation (revelation for Clark that Lois has known his secret for years, that is! lol )

Great writing, wonderful twists of plot (altering from the show) and an 'awwww' ending. Frustration aleviated. What more could a girl ask for first thing in the morning?

~Anna.
Posted By: Kryptic Re: FDK: Smallville Style Part 12/12 - 05/01/07 12:35 PM
Happy dance! clap Maybe we should do everything Smallville Style!
Posted By: symbolicangel Re: FDK: Smallville Style Part 12/12 - 05/01/07 12:44 PM
That was definitely an awww ending! I can't wait for the sequel. Please don't make us wait too long! Great story, thanks for posting!
Posted By: mervoparkite Re: FDK: Smallville Style Part 12/12 - 05/01/07 03:28 PM
Please let there be a sequel!! grovel
This was a wonderful story and I REALLY want to see more. (Clark's reaction when he finds out Lois has known scince the beginning . . . eek )

Anyway Wonderful! Loved it! hail

Vonceil
Posted By: Shadow Re: FDK: Smallville Style Part 12/12 - 05/01/07 07:50 PM
Looking forward to the sequel!

JD
Posted By: ignoredsins Re: FDK: Smallville Style Part 12/12 - 05/01/07 08:28 PM
Very nicely done! I'm SO glad that we finally got to see what Clark was thinking! I really liked how Lois was the one who had been in love with Clark all along and that Clark was the one to slowly realize his true feelings; it was a wonderful twist. One thing, though, did Clark ever officially break up with Lana? I know he told her that he wasn't ready to marry her, or did I somehow miss something along the way there?

I'm definitely looking forward to the sequel! I can't wait to see how Clark will react when Lois confesses that she figured out that he was Superman right away. This Lois is definitely not "galatically stupid," that's for sure!
Awesome story! clap clap clap
I loved this ending, I loved the beginning, and I loved the pieces in between. Did I miss something? no, I don't think so. blush

Anyway, there is so much you still have to tell us - you really have to write a sequel to this.
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Aromassa Re: FDK: Smallville Style Part 12/12 - 05/02/07 06:02 AM
I loved this from start to finish and I'm going to chime in with Olympe with the sequel bid. Can I steal that graemlin? wink
Posted By: TOC Re: FDK: Smallville Style Part 12/12 - 05/02/07 09:27 AM
I, too, want to echo precisely what Mellie said! I loved the beginning, the middle and the end. Now I'm so ready for the sequel! smile1 smile1

Ann
Posted By: Ank. K. S. Re: FDK: Smallville Style Part 12/12 - 05/02/07 09:45 AM
The last scene and Lois' comment was superb goofy thumbsup
Posted By: Elisabeth Re: FDK: Smallville Style Part 12/12 - 05/04/07 05:51 PM
I'm posting comments as I read, so...
Someone cloned *Superman*, what if they decided to clone me as well?”
Does Perry know this?

Um. . . are you going to leave her in there?” he asked referring to the receptionist pounding on the locked door.

“Of course not. *You’re* going to let her out once I have a head start.”

Clark laughed. “You’d better get going then.”
So run fast, Clark.

He was grinning from ear to ear. Did he wink at her?!
Did he?

“Then as what?” She couldn’t stand it if she misunderstood what he seemed to be trying to say.

“As my date. And after. . .”

“Yes?”

“I want to talk.
Sweet.

He helped with the chores. He ate meals with them. He took long walks. He stayed in his room for hours. She even found him in Lucy and Lois’ room once. What was up with her son? She had promised to leave him alone, but she was afraid something was very wrong.
Poor Martha. sad

“It’s chocolate.”

“Let’s go!”
You sure about that, Lois? Maybe he should twist your arm a little bit.

“I’m definitely not feeling brotherly toward you. I think it’s a good thing we didn’t ever try this when we were younger.”

She smiled, “I wouldn’t have minded.” She turned, pulled open the door, and left him standing there with his mouth open.
Nice.

Elisabeth
Posted By: SuperRoo Re: FDK: Smallville Style Part 12/12 - 09/15/07 03:08 PM
HEHEHE! I'm glad they are together!

The ending was so sweet and AWWWW as everyone else wrote.

Good stuff!! thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards