Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: woody FDK - Men of Steele 13-Final...or is it? - 04/12/07 06:15 PM
You are planning a sequel, right? If not, we will hunt you down and force you to write one. wink wink

Sheesh, does everyone have to write a Tank ending these days? At least fill in what happened after Lois turned the key, and what ends up happening to Steele and Holt.

Just adding in that this is the fdk folder to the header of the post - LabRat
Posted By: Henry Re: FDK - Men of Steele 13-Final...or is it? - 04/12/07 06:42 PM
i defenitly plan on a sequel (i wouldn't leave you guys hanging like that :p )i'm glad you enjoyed it.
Posted By: ccmalo Re: FDK - Men of Steele 13-Final...or is it? - 04/13/07 03:06 AM
Awk!!! - the unannounced Tank ending is spreading!!! I wasn't expecting this type of ending, although I did read your 'violence' warning. At least there was a 'tbc'.

Curious as to why it was Lois you decided to mock-kill rather than any of the other characters?

I'd been looking forward to reading this story when it hit the archives because I enjoyed RS (& LH) so much.

c.
Henry, I'll be hanging on the edge of my seat, like you left Lois hanging on the door knob. Breathlessly awaiting the sequel.
Posted By: Henry Re: FDK - Men of Steele 13-Final...or is it? - 04/14/07 08:48 AM
[/QUOTE]
Curious as to why it was Lois you decided to mock-kill rather than any of the other characters?

I'd been looking forward to reading this story when it hit the archives because I enjoyed RS (& LH) so much.

c. [/QB] [/QUOTE]
sorry about that laugh , i orginally wrote a different less tank-like ending, but this one made more sense for what i wanted to do in the sequel.

I'm glad you enjoyed the story, i'll have it in the archives as soon as i can have it edited.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards