Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: woody FDK: The Ultimate... - 04/08/07 07:57 PM
Feedback, anyone?

As for the reference to Nan's Four Days to Nightfall, I got the idea while thinking about what happened to the Asgard rocket when it missed.

Here's the fic itself:

The Ultimate...
Posted By: Catherine Bruce Re: FDK: The Ultimate... - 04/08/07 08:10 PM
HA! That was awesome! Best way to get rid of that arc ever, methinks!

The only sad thing would be missing out on that nummy black uniform, but I suppose its a small price to pay wink
Posted By: woody Re: FDK: The Ultimate... - 04/08/07 08:13 PM
Let's just say Ching accidentally leaves a suit behind, LnC find it while investigating. Lois likes the idea, and maybe their son uses the outfit many years later.
Posted By: Laura S Re: FDK: The Ultimate... - 04/08/07 08:33 PM
I'm all for THAT idea Woody! And lol I loved that. Definitely a great plot untwist. For a minute I thought you were talking about the Nightfall asteroid though, hehe. I was thinking that would have been quite ironic... I'm sure Tempus would have loved it. wink
Posted By: TOC Re: FDK: The Ultimate... - 04/09/07 12:09 AM
Yep, the New Krypton arc is definitely not one of my favorites. Better nip it in the bud, eh? laugh

Great idea to let the black suit survive. I think it should sort of float down to Earth and Lois could find it, and then she'd insist that Clark try it on. When he does, Lois is so turned on that she insists that he flies them to Las Vegas right away, so they can elope! Bye-bye to the Lois clone arc!

Ann
Posted By: Tank Re: FDK: The Ultimate... - 04/09/07 04:01 AM
Works for me.

Tank (who thinks the simple solutions are the best)
Posted By: ccmalo Re: FDK: The Ultimate... - 04/09/07 04:23 AM
Yep, works for me too. Great idea, Woody.

c.
Posted By: Matrix Re: FDK: The Ultimate... - 04/09/07 04:38 AM
LOL! rotflol rotflol

Great solution Woody. Ugh! Lord Nor - yes let's just get him out of the way from the get go. <g>

-- DJ
Posted By: woody Re: FDK: The Ultimate... - 04/09/07 09:52 AM
Thanks everyone.

Yeah, I was reading a Nightfall story, and thought, Whatever happened to the Asgard rocket? It didn't explode, so it must be drifting in space, still carrying its nuclear payload. And if it were to run into anything at high speed, there would be a large explosion.
Posted By: Laurach Re: FDK: The Ultimate... - 04/09/07 09:05 PM
Nice job! wouldn't have that been better then the original Arc! laura
Posted By: Elisabeth Re: FDK: The Ultimate... - 04/22/07 07:36 PM
Hilarious!

Elisabeth
Posted By: woody Re: FDK: The Ultimate... - 04/22/07 10:19 PM
Not to disappoint Ann, but this is set at the same time as the beginning of TAGD, when Ching is about to start the tests.
Posted By: KSaraSara Re: FDK: The Ultimate... - 04/25/07 11:57 AM
LOL! Nice, Woody! I never did think about what happened to the rocket once it missed, but I love this. laugh

Sara smile
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards