Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Classicalla FDK: Home Vendetta 9 - 04/05/07 01:41 AM
Well, here I get to be first, and I don't even have a thing to quote.

Great part, Nan. I loved it!

Nancy
Posted By: daneel Re: FDK: Home Vendetta 9 - 04/05/07 06:22 AM
That part with Wells... will this be the last story of the HOME series? whinging

Jose notworthy notworthy
Posted By: jacalynsue Re: FDK: Home Vendetta 9 - 04/05/07 07:42 AM
My worry with the Wells comment is that Lori and Clark are only going to have one child!

Loved this part, though. Well done all around. clap

A girl! Sweet!

Jackie

BTW- I'd love to see the conversation between Lori's parents and Clark's grown kids! Please, Nan, let us see that conversation!
Posted By: BJ Re: FDK: Home Vendetta 9 - 04/05/07 10:07 AM
Quoted from Jackie,
My worry with the Wells comment is that Lori and Clark are only going to have one child!
Not necessarily. It could be that sometime in the future, Mary is key to saving the whole family from an evil plot by Tempus. On the other hand, she could just be critical mass - Utopia needed 5 Kryptonian/Human (or Krypterrans wink ) to keep the superpowered gene from dwindling in future generations.
The door chime sounded at that moment, and Clark spoke. "Open," he said. Lori looked up, a little surprised, to see Superwoman, Tan-El, Puma and Shooting Star in the doorway.

"I thought," Clark said quietly to Rob and Mariann, "that you would like to meet Mary's brothers and sisters."
laugh

Great part Nan. I'm looking forward to the conclusion.
BJ
Posted By: Mister Data Re: FDK: Home Vendetta 9 - 04/05/07 02:01 PM
I was trying really hard not to cry toward the end. I don't know why I was trying really hard not to cry, but then I often don't know why I feel the way I do.

James
Posted By: carolm Re: FDK: Home Vendetta 9 - 04/05/07 02:14 PM
Nan - wonderful as always!!! I'm so glad to see how Mariann has matured.

Nan did say she couldn't introduce/flesh out everyone in one story [I forget what part it was] and seemed to indicate that it's not the end [translation: we will hunt her down if we have to - man I'm threatening to hunt down a lot of people lately!]

Can't wait for the next part even though it means the end of this one frown .
Carol
Posted By: Patti Re: FDK: Home Vendetta 9 - 04/05/07 05:14 PM
This was a very good installment. I'm so glad that
we will get to meet his older children the next chapter.
I really hope you will be inspired to write more
about Clark, Lori and their daughter (and hopefully future siblings for her). It would be fun to see Clark being a father of a young child after so long. Oh and we never did get to see the barbeque that was postponed.
Patti
Posted By: MrsMosley Re: FDK: Home Vendetta 9 - 04/05/07 05:39 PM
thumbsup
Posted By: ChiefPam Re: FDK: Home Vendetta 9 - 04/05/07 08:03 PM
Yeah, what they said. It brought back labor-room memories ... which may explain why I was so muddled in the middle -- when the nurse mentioned "Dr. Klein" I was thinking "Bernie?? that doesn't make sense..." and I'd totally forgotten about Rhonda! Silly me...

Good talk with the Lyons, too.

PJ
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards