Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Aromassa FDK: Back & Forth 1/? - 03/24/07 07:25 PM
I love this premise. I love any and all fics with time-travel or soul-travel associations. Unfortunately, I am in the middle of my own soul-travel fic that I don't have the time to beta yours, but I will be waiting to read the other parts when they're posted.

Sam
Posted By: SuperRoo Re: FDK: Back & Forth 1/? - 03/24/07 07:56 PM
AHHHHH Tempus drives me up the wall. What is the crazy guy up to NOW! AHHHHHHHH!

My eyes were gazing with concern and anticipation. Poor Lois. She's going to be in a period where she mostly likely won't be allowed to be her spunky self....OH NO! Will Tempus be in some sort of position to make her dread her time in this alternate/past place?

Man oh man, I'm scared!!!!!

Hehe smile1 More please. wildguy
Posted By: Tank Re: FDK: Back & Forth 1/? - 03/25/07 07:45 AM
Interesting premise. Lois being stuck back in a time which she has little actual comprehension of. It will be like a bull in a china shop once she gets going.

Tank (who wonders how much of history Lois will wind up wipeing out as she crashes through this fragile time)
Posted By: Laura S Re: FDK: Back & Forth 1/? - 03/25/07 02:40 PM
Ah! I love it! Except the fact that there isn't the next chapter for me to automatically come and read, lol. Hope you post soon! I'd love to see what happens next. Hehe and poor HG Wells. A post coital, angry, Lois-less Clark Kent is a fearsome sight to behold. wink

Laura
Posted By: Queen of the Capes Re: FDK: Back & Forth 1/? - 03/25/07 06:38 PM
Fascinating. eek
Posted By: Alayna22 Re: FDK: Back & Forth 1/? - 03/26/07 02:09 PM
Thanks for the feedback guys! It was more than I was expecting and I'm excited and terrified at the same time.

Hopefully part 2 will be posted in the next couple days...I have to work out a few kinks.

Sam--Thank you! I loved "Soul Mates" and couldn't resist the plot bunny. wink And it's okay, I think I'll survive without a beta. I just thought it might be different to have one! Have you been posting your "soul travel" fic? I'd love to read it.

ScaperRoo--LOL! I loved your response! That Tempus is a piece of work, isn't he? wink

Tank--Thank you! Hee, my muse has yet to tell me how much damage she'll actually cause, but I'm ready with a broom & dustpan!

Laura S--Thanks! And I know what you mean, it's hard when there isn't another chapter to go to! Poor Wells...and Clark...and Lois. I'm so mean! angel-devil

Queen of Capes--It is at that. laugh
Posted By: Aromassa Re: FDK: Back & Forth 1/? - 03/28/07 02:55 AM
Hi Alayna!

My "soul travel" fic is called Begin the Begin and is in danger of reaching epic proportions. laugh

Hope you have as much fun reading it as I am having writing it.

Sam
Posted By: ChiefPam Re: FDK: Back & Forth 1/? - 03/28/07 03:38 AM
My "soul travel" fic is called Begin the Begin and is in danger of reaching epic proportions.
woo-hoo! smile1 clap

And while I'm here -- I'm reading and enjoying yours, too, Alayna! I really want to know more about where Lois is and what version of Clark she might encounter there laugh So post more soon, 'kay?

PJ
Posted By: Elisabeth Re: FDK: Back & Forth 1/? - 05/13/07 05:51 PM
Nice one! If you're still looking for a beta when summer school-break begins (June 1), let me know. I'm enjoying this already.

Elisabeth
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards