Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: ShayneT Comments: Heroes Crossover #2 - 03/06/07 10:32 PM
Well, what do you think?
Posted By: StarKat Re: Comments: Heroes Crossover #2 - 03/07/07 12:54 AM
Very interesting. I happen to like Heroes a lot.

I did have one problem, though. Those were too short smile

Tara
Posted By: Aromassa Re: Comments: Heroes Crossover #2 - 03/07/07 01:10 AM
He soared through the air, careful not to move too fast. One incident of having his clothes ripped off was enough. The bulkier clothes were the worst; some of them actually started to singe.
hyper

Sam
Posted By: mervoparkite Re: Comments: Heroes Crossover #2 - 03/07/07 04:46 AM
Please do more!! Will Peter be able to absorb Clark's abilities like he can the others? Would that mean that we would have 2 literal Supermen in the world?
Posted By: Karen Re: Comments: Heroes Crossover #2 - 03/07/07 07:49 AM
<.<
>.>

\(^o^)/ FLYING MAN!

Heh, sorry, couldn't resist. I'm enjoying this. And I like the fact that Nathan's avoiding Clark.
Posted By: Ank. K. S. Re: Comments: Heroes Crossover #2 - 03/07/07 07:54 AM
Nice... Nathan was totally in-character. thumbsup

Just one complaint.. where is Lois? I mean she could figure in somehow, right? wink smile
Posted By: Marcus Rowland Re: Comments: Heroes Crossover #2 - 03/08/07 01:02 AM
If this is before Clark first put on the costume there's lots of scope for confusion ;-)

One thought on this - how do we know that the people in Heroes aren't derived from Kryptonian stock? Maybe the genes mentioned in the last episode come from a common ancestor who crashed on Earth a few generations ago, and have mutated a bit to give the wide range of powers shown.
Posted By: LaraMoon Re: Comments: Heroes Crossover #2 - 03/09/07 09:08 AM
clap Very good!! I'm glad you continued with this series. Lots of fun!

Karen - loved your Hiro ascii. *lol* too funny!!
Posted By: Mister Data Re: Comments: Heroes Crossover #2 - 03/09/07 10:50 AM
Actually, I like Marcus' idea. What if Clark's arrival was a catalyst for the awakening of the Kryptonian gene pool? I have always thought that Krypton used nanite tech and if there had be a test oh, some time in the past, Clark's newer nanites could have an interesting affect.

D8a's Muse
Posted By: Queen of the Capes Re: Comments: Heroes Crossover #2 - 03/09/07 12:46 PM
drool ...uh, I mean laugh

Yes...that's what I meant...
Posted By: Classicalla Re: Comments: Heroes Crossover #2 - 03/10/07 03:23 AM
I liked the bit about the clothes being burnt off, too.

Interesting. Clark thinks he's related to Nathan Petrelli, but like others have said... Who knows?
Posted By: kateydidnt Re: Comments: Heroes Crossover #2 - 03/12/07 04:11 PM
*snort* Nathan and Clark almost having a midair collision...hehehehe I find that utterly hilarious for some reason.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards