Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Artemis FDK: After the Storm 6 - 03/05/07 07:35 PM
Long enough for Lois to start to feel nervous about joking with Superman.
Yep, they're not quite in a comfortable relationship yet, not like Lois and Clark.
Kryptonite on the scene, eh?
Good part. More soon.
cool
Artemis
Posted By: ultragirl Re: FDK: After the Storm 6 - 03/05/07 07:38 PM
Yay! Another part--finally! And another *good* part, no less. thumbsup

I liked the line Artemis pointed out, but my favorite passage is with Jason and the new baby (Esperanza right? I've forgotten...). Adorable and touching! sloppy

Keep 'em coming!
Posted By: Shelley Re: FDK: After the Storm 6 - 03/05/07 08:23 PM
Cool love seeing Jason with his baby sister. Would love to see him and Lois married. Also love Lois and Clark joking around. Would love to see Jason talking on the phone to Richard or visiting him
Posted By: Terry Leatherwood Re: FDK: After the Storm 6 - 03/06/07 12:28 AM
This was a good chapter, Dandello, but too short by far. I'm ready to see some real volume of material! What about Superman's apparent weakness? What about his relationship with Lois? What about the people who saw Lois try to clean that smudge from Clark's face? Won't they be suspicious? Or is that one way to tell us that all is not well with our favorite Kryptonian?

Tune in next chapter! Same super-time, same super-channel!
Posted By: Dandello Re: FDK: After the Storm 6 - 03/06/07 07:55 AM
This Lois is trying to come to terms with what she now knows and (unlike the L&C Lois) is reverting to mothering to deal with it.

This Clark is a brilliant dork. His face was smudged - not Supes. Lois is marking her territory and it doesn't really bother her if people figure out she and Clark are working things out.

In this story, most of the people at the Planet have figured out Jason belongs to Lois & Clark and Richard is already old news.

Sorry for the short segments but I've been doing my writing in hotel rooms the last week, with out my reference books. blush
Posted By: Ank. K. S. Re: FDK: After the Storm 6 - 03/07/07 08:31 AM
thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup
Posted By: mariadferdez. Re: FDK: After the Storm 6 - 03/07/07 12:40 PM
Hi,

Great part! thumbsup

More ASAP, please.

MAF hyper
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards