Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: MetroChumpy FDK: Exclusive! - 02/24/07 09:32 PM
Adorable, Lara!

"Who says I want to have a conversation? You lied to me. I don't want to talk about it, I want you to apologize," she replied, her eyes narrowing with anger.
Look on the bright side, Lois. At least he didn't propose to you before telling you. clap Do it!

"You didn't?" Clark was more than confused now. Suddenly, a thought came to his mind. "Wait! Don't tell me you have a list of questions all written down already?"
rotflol My computer screen almost got a nice dousing of Dr.Pepper here! (Yeah, I break my no drinking anything while on the boards rule, and look what happens!)

to the deep down and personal ("Are you currently involved with anyone?").
Oh c'mon, Lois, I'm sure you can think of something much more personal and much more interesting than that. wink

Unable to resist the urge to kiss him, Lois threw pencil and notepad to the floor. Grabbing the end of his tie, yet again, she pulled him in closer.
Like that, for instance.

"This is one awful looking tie," she whispered against his lips, "but it sure is useful."
Ack, I almost missed quoting this one! Haha, yay for ugly ties!

"I could go on for hours," he said, nervously. "It’s one of my favorite subjects."
rotflol

Love it!!
Jessi
Posted By: bakasi Re: FDK: Exclusive! - 02/25/07 04:46 AM
Wonderful story, Lara. I loved it when Lois had already prepared her list of questions. That is sooo Lois. Brilliant!

But who is George?
Posted By: TOC Re: FDK: Exclusive! - 02/25/07 11:19 AM
"What picture? What are you talking about?" Clark was really worried now. He'd just found himself face to face with Mad Dog Lane. Somehow, the beautiful woman who had just kissed him had morphed back into her own alter ego. An alter ego he was rather scared of, actually. Not that he would admit it to her, but the hounder version of his partner was about as scary as any super villain he'd ever faced.
smile1 smile1 smile1

Lovely story, Lara!

Ann
Posted By: Sheila Re: FDK: Exclusive! - 02/25/07 11:35 AM
Lara, that was such a sweet story. love
Posted By: Elisabeth Re: FDK: Exclusive! - 02/25/07 03:02 PM
Definitely, sweet. And thank George for clueing me in, as I had previously missed the D story.

Elisabeth
Posted By: Classicalla Re: FDK: Exclusive! - 03/02/07 12:58 AM
Well, since my previous feedback was lost with the crash, just let me say again that I loved the story!
Posted By: LaraMoon Re: FDK: Exclusive! - 03/02/07 08:03 AM
smile ...and since my original thank you's ended up in the belly of a hard-drive eating gremlin:

Thanks guys! Your comments really mean the world to me.

((((hugs))))
Posted By: DSDragon Re: FDK: Exclusive! - 03/02/07 08:10 AM
Cute, cute, cute!

Looking forward to F!
Posted By: htbthomas Re: FDK: Exclusive! - 05/26/08 06:31 AM
As much as I would have liked to see Clark's answers to the questions... I think I like the interview technique she used instead! smile
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards