Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Classicalla FDK: Pheromone 1/2 - 02/02/07 02:21 PM
No time for much feedback, Nan, but I loved it. Now, I'm going to have read VSP's story. My, but there have been a spate of Pheromone stories and Superman starting a relationship with Lois, hasn't there?
Posted By: jojo_da_crow Re: FDK: Pheromone 1/2 - 02/02/07 02:25 PM
Oh I love stories centered around this theme. ^_^ It's just a bonus that it is coming from you. smile I can't wait to see what twist you are going to put on this.

~Jojo, who hopes it is a 3 parter since that would mean more story for her to read. laugh
Posted By: Framework4 Re: FDK: Pheromone 1/2 - 02/02/07 06:20 PM
He looked at her for a total of three seconds, and glanced over his shoulder, trying for once not to control the smile. This was his chance -- a chance he wasn't likely to have again for a long time, if ever.
I've always assumed the kiss from because she'd spent days wearing him down.

The more time that passed, the weaker his resolve became. At least so it seemed to Clark. All the reasons that he must stay away from Lois Lane had begun to appear rather irrelevant. The thing that should have alarmed him, and didn’t, was that all the difficulties involved in Lois having a relationship with Superman seemed unimportant. He loved her and he wanted her. If she wouldn’t have him as Clark Kent, why not offer himself to her as Superman? It made perfect sense after all. He couldn’t understand why it had seemed like such a bad idea before.
This sound like the pheromone is having a minor effect. Interesting. hyper

but some of it might have remained on his lips or on his breath. Could Superman have exposed her unintentionally to traces of the pheromone?
evil
Posted By: Laurach Re: FDK: Pheromone 1/2 - 02/02/07 08:01 PM
Great Nan. Good job! Laura
Posted By: SuperRoo Re: FDK: Pheromone 1/2 - 02/02/07 08:26 PM
Oh I hope it's three parts! Great start and I'm looking forward to see what sort of trouble Clark gets himself into.
Posted By: TOC Re: FDK: Pheromone 1/2 - 02/02/07 11:10 PM
Oh, that was great, Nan! It really seems as if our favorite Kryptonian was truly somewhat affected by the pheromone. And how delicious it would be if Lois is a bit affected by it too, now!

This is certainly the most romantic and butterflies-in-the-stomach kind of story you have written, Nan, or at least it seems so to me. Maybe I've just haven't read enough of your stories?

I so, so hope that this will really lead to a change, an overturning of the previous status quo, between Clark/Superman and Lois! smile1

Ann
Posted By: vsp Re: FDK: Pheromone 1/2 - 02/03/07 01:26 PM
Interesting, I'm curious as to where this is going as well.

Glad that I was able to help someone get an idea! Now if I could just think of another idea myself...
Posted By: DSDragon Re: FDK: Pheromone 1/2 - 02/03/07 08:35 PM
Great first half! Now, I'm off to read part two!
Posted By: Nan Re: FDK: Pheromone 1/2 - 02/04/07 09:12 AM
I wanted to thank everyone for their comments, and I hope part 2 lived up to expectations. I'm always a little apprehensive with one of these kinds of stories. PML has been pretty much covered by better writers than I am. It's not easy to find a (even slightly) new twist.

Nan
Posted By: Classicalla Re: FDK: Pheromone 1/2 - 02/04/07 06:12 PM
It's not easy to find a (even slightly) new twist.
Wow, really? I must have missed those because I don't remember reading very many of them. I'll have to see if I can find some.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards