Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Lara Joelle Kent FDK: Return of the Suit - 01/30/07 03:10 AM
Oh, my, this was so great! In order to do it justice, I'd have to quote your whole vignette. I'm still grinning from ear to ear. [Linked Image]
Posted By: LaraMoon Re: FDK: Return of the Suit - 01/30/07 07:36 AM
hehehe - good one! Loved it. Great way to start the day! smile
Posted By: DSDragon Re: FDK: Return of the Suit - 01/30/07 08:20 AM
HAHAHAHA!
Posted By: symbolicangel Re: FDK: Return of the Suit - 01/30/07 09:01 AM
rotflol
That was hilarious!

Poor Clark, you just can't say no to Lois Lane!
Posted By: Nan Re: FDK: Return of the Suit - 01/30/07 09:25 AM
Poor Clark! But in spite of his objections, from a practical point of view Lois was absolutely right. The Kent family would rapidly go bankrupt if they had to keep replacing $400.00 suits every time he got them ruined during a rescue. Besides, the suit makes Clark visible, and (embarrassing as it might be) that's important, too. <g> I sympathize with Clark, but I'm with Lois and the citizens of Metropolis. Lol!

Nan
Posted By: SNL Re: FDK: Return of the Suit - 01/30/07 02:25 PM
Brilliant, Funny and Oh Boy, Clark did not stand a chance when Lois got on the case.

Regards,

SNL
Posted By: TOC Re: FDK: Return of the Suit - 01/30/07 09:27 PM
Lovely! I laaughed myself silly at the idea of Lois receiving the
Metropolis’s Person of the Year Award for “heroic actions above and beyond the normal call of duty.”
And imagine that she got this award for making her bashful husband put on his colorful suit again!
rotflol

And imagine this:

“Amidst growing panic among the citizens of Metropolis, one city councilman has suggested a new piece of legislation that would require all persons flying in city airspace without a plane to wear brightly colored spandex, citing safety reasons. However, it is unlikely to become law, as Mr. Kent does have the right to perform his life-saving rescue missions in the attire of his choosing.
It would almost be worth seeing Clark being outed for real just to be able to hear this newscast!!! rotflol And what about this one?

“Here just outside of 348 Hyperion avenue, the crowd of petitioners continues to maintain their vigil for the fourth day in a row. Please, Mr. Kent, we beg of you - show us the colors of hope again. We promise that we won’t laugh.” the television news reporter said while somehow managing to maintain a straight face.
Side-splittingly funny!!!! rotflol rotflol rotflol rotflol rotflol

Ann
Posted By: Angie Re: FDK: Return of the Suit - 02/01/07 04:05 AM
Very cute! Thanks!!
Posted By: Keri Re: FDK: Return of the Suit - 02/01/07 03:37 PM
I giggled throughout this. Thanks so much for sharing it with us rotflol
Posted By: vsp Re: FDK: Return of the Suit - 02/01/07 03:45 PM
Wow, it looks like a lot of people really liked this one. Thanks for all of the comments!

When I first started writing these, I had just assumed that Just a Normal (Super) Kid parts 4 and 6 (which is about half done right now) would stand unarguably far above anything else that I did.

I'm beginning to think that parts of Just a Normal (Super) Kid might just be too socratic in nature though.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards