Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: DSDragon FDK: Plane Storm 23/24 - 11/17/06 02:06 PM
Wow, you mean it's almost over? dizzy

Great chapter! Looking forward to the conclusion. smile
Posted By: mariadferdez. Re: FDK: Plane Storm 23/24 - 11/17/06 02:09 PM
Hi,

Great part! thumbsup

She didn’t answer his question. “I’m going to the Planet, give Perry some sort of excuse for you and me being gone. We need to find a village in South America that was destroyed or evacuated in the past week or so. Considering the drug wars happening down there, you should be able to find someplace like that.”

“Why South America?”

“Because that’s where Clark was for the past five years, isn’t it? Give me about an hour. Then, assuming the baby’s okay, bring her in, as Superman. Then follow my lead.”

“I’m not going to like this, am I?”

“Probably not. But I can’t think of any thing else, can you? By the way, what’s your blood type?”
Because is going to be Clark's child! :rolleyes:

Why he doesn’t seems interest in children including his? thumbsup

More ASAP, please.

MAF hyper
Posted By: Dandello Re: FDK: Plane Storm 23/24 - 11/17/06 02:17 PM
The baby isn't the SR Clark's. She's the L&C Clark's (sort of).

Clark I is claiming a child out of the other timeline. eek Reality is catching up with him.
Posted By: MrsMosley Re: FDK: Plane Storm 23/24 - 11/17/06 02:51 PM
She wanted coffee, but caffeine and Kent babies didn’t mix. It was going to be a long year until this one was weaned.
HA! I would so love to hear the story of how she discovered that.

Kal-El went to the living room and grabbed the case with the Kryptonian baby.
Good heavens, I had completely forgotten about that child.

Great conversation between Zara and Lois.
Posted By: TOC Re: FDK: Plane Storm 23/24 - 11/18/06 03:02 AM
Great penultimate chapter!

I'm glad to see so many things resolved, or almost resolved, at any rate. Loved the homing signal that Kal-El and Lois could find to guide them home. I'm glad the question of the Kryptonian baby girl's adoption is getting resolved, too. I loved Lois and Zara's conversation! Wow, Lois helped to defeat and kill Xon himself! And Clark is waking up. This is really a feel-good chapter! smile

Ann
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards