Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: daneel FDK-A Tasteful Lesson: 1/1-On Fire!!!! - 11/14/06 02:15 PM
wave

P.S. I'd like to see more of the Dagger series wink
clap clap
Don't know what to do first. But I've always known that invulnerability has its advantages.
This story is, indeed, hot! shock
rotflol

Good one! Had me in stitiches. I wish it was that funny when dealing with bullies!
Posted By: MrsMosley Re: FDK-A Tasteful Lesson: 1/1-On Fire!!!! - 11/14/06 05:14 PM
This was great!
Posted By: Joy Moony Re: FDK-A Tasteful Lesson: 1/1-On Fire!!!! - 11/14/06 07:45 PM
Excellent! Thanks for this savory snack Nan. the Dagger series is my all-time favorite in all of L&C fanfic.
Posted By: ccmalo Re: FDK-A Tasteful Lesson: 1/1-On Fire!!!! - 11/15/06 03:50 AM
LOL, Nan! That was some sandwich.

Really enjoyed it, the story I mean, not the sandwich.

c.
Wonderful story, Nan. I'm so glad to see a Dagger story.

Her two satellites were loitering behind her, both of them grinning faintly as their leader stuck out her hand.
I really liked the bit about the satellites.

Nancy
*Snort* That was absolutely fantastic!
Posted By: Shadow Re: FDK-A Tasteful Lesson: 1/1-On Fire!!!! - 11/15/06 12:33 PM
It wasn't Marta's fault, was it, that the cheese in the sandwich, covered with hot mustard, Cayenne pepper, chili sauce, Tabasco sauce, horseradish, chopped jalapeno peppers, and fresh habanero relish didn't bother her at all?
rotflol

I so underestimated Lois! When I saw where this story was going, I thought, hmm Tabasco and salsa, perhaps? Ohhhh no. Much MUCH more than that. You go, girl.

Great vignette; I love the Dagger series!
JD
Posted By: SNL Re: FDK-A Tasteful Lesson: 1/1-On Fire!!!! - 11/16/06 04:00 PM
Hi Nan, hyper hyper hyper

This little story has filled a little gap in my need to read more about what happened to the family after Mother's Day.

Well, when you mix Lois and Marta what do you get?

A very HOT story. Its good to see that Marta has the same sense of justice well mixed with a brilliant sense of humour. wave

SNL
Posted By: TOC Re: FDK-A Tasteful Lesson: 1/1-On Fire!!!! - 11/16/06 07:29 PM
Great story, Nan. That Susie sure got what she deserved! devil Now I'd just like to see Principal Grandon and Miss Watkins get some just des(s)erts of their own!

"Both of you come with me to the office," she said. "I'm going to call your parents."
I'd sure like to hear what Lois has to say after Miss Watkins has called her to complain that Marta brought a too-spicy sandwich to school for Susie to steal from her!!!! devilsplat

Ann
I was concerned when Lois asked Marta how her invulnerablity was doing...I thought, no, Lois isn't going to to, gulp, make a meal for her child! help thud I could have died, but then they would have had to resurrect me so that the work could continue.

Needless to say, I am now planning to do a NAN search and see if I have missed anything else.

James
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards