Lois & Clark Forums
Yay, Kelly!!!

I'm glad your coming back and posting more. We've missed you!! thumbsup

Point out a few lines <G>

I was out for most of the day interviewing a source and decided to go home early. I got home, changed and then being the nice person that I am
LOL!

call him up at home and he tells me that he had also left work early. I asked him if there was something wrong. He said, “No, just tonight I have a dinner date with Mayson”
BOOO!!! *Spits fire* mad

I do believe I was yelling and called him a ball of pocket lint that is attracted to fake blondes.
LMAO!!!...*looks at "fake" hair*..HEY!

Loved the story! Keep it coming!!

Rach

*will add more later*
KELLY!!!

YEAH!!!

Okay I really have no time this morning - but I snuck off into the closet to read your story and give you fdk... Now I have to rush off, but first...

I'm so glad you posted. What an adorable story too. Loved it.

<DJ looks in the mirror... well at least my blonde is real goofy >

Okay, to quote one of my favorite lines:

I know now it made no sense, but I was angry and I do little things like that when I am angry like come up with quirky sayings or things that make no sense or I babble and ramble on and on and…
Hah! That's great. I LOVE Lois babble and that's classic. <DJ - who denies EVER doing that herself...>

Also to DJ, you can thank her for making me lose a bet and help me come back little by little. I’ll get Far Away for you soon enough.
Oh, Kelly, aren't you sweet. blush I'm tickled pink that I could play a part in getting you to post. And yes, ahem, do I at least get a speculative date for that vid? Then I can start a countdown calendar. goofy Don't make me hunt you down. wildguy

wink

-- DJ angel-devil
smile Great little vignette! I relly enjoyed it!
Nice! I really liked it.

Jackie
Thank you so much for your comments! smile Glad you all liked it!

~Lois Lane Wanna Be
Cute little introspection. Laura
Nice little vignette smile

See ya,
AnnaBtG.
Thank you again sooo much!

Nice to feel welcomed back like I never left wink

~Lois Lane Wanna Be
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards