Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: ShayneT Comments: Capes - 09/08/06 05:13 PM
Well, Let me know what you think!
Posted By: Anna B. the Greek Re: Comments: Capes - 09/08/06 05:45 PM
Nice little fic. A fun, well-executed idea. (Though it would have been even better if it had been a little longer *g*)

Anyway. Keep these coming! smile

See ya,
AnnaBtG.
Posted By: Incognito Re: Comments: Capes - 09/08/06 05:55 PM
What a fun, inventive little vignette, Shayne. I love how you keep coming up with these. I quite enjoyed that. smile Thanks!
Posted By: Laurach Re: Comments: Capes - 09/08/06 07:14 PM
Cute little twist on things. Nice. Laura
Posted By: MrsMosley Re: Comments: Capes - 09/08/06 07:50 PM
That was great. Fun idea and good execution. Any plans for expanding it?
Posted By: Marcus Rowland Re: Comments: Capes - 09/09/06 03:46 AM
Neat - love the idea that he stands out because he isn't colorful.
Posted By: Helga Re: Comments: Capes - 09/09/06 12:16 PM
Shane!

All these short fics you've been writing recently have been great. They've all given an interesting perspectives and clever twists on Lois and Clark. And the subtle and not so subtle crossovers have been fun. I've really enjoyed them smile

Sorry that this is a bit of collective feedback for them all, I've been really busy recently (ok, that's a lie, I've been on holiday wink - but it still means I've not been able to give as much feedback as I'd like)

This one really made me smile, I loved the idea of using 20th century dress as a disguise.

Thank you!

Helga
Posted By: ToketsuPuurin Re: Comments: Capes - 09/09/06 04:06 PM
Agreed. it's a shame it wasn't longer but it's an adorable idea! It was really a cute twist and I've gotta say that the redshirts reference was great.
Posted By: Shadow Re: Comments: Capes - 09/09/06 07:56 PM
Oh, that's so cute. The guy in the suit stands out...yeah, Lois, I don't think I could deal with a cape fashion trend either!

Jen
goofy
Posted By: Classicalla Re: Comments: Capes - 09/09/06 08:08 PM
This is great! Loved it! I'd love to see it expanded a bit.
Posted By: Tarkas Re: Comments: Capes - 09/10/06 02:44 AM
Oh, you've read that Superman story where Clark and Supes swap roles.... laugh It didn't have the Trek elements, I admit (except for freaking out a super-computer -- Brainiac -- by illogic :rolleyes: ), but it was fun to read lines like Lois saying, "Oh, Superman! Why can't you be more like Clark Kent?"

This is also fun, though, and if you do intend to go any further with it, I look forward to reading it.

Now, there's a thought: how will "the captain" react to a business-suited hero and a reporter showing interest in his new lieutenant? Depends which captain, I suppose... wink

Phil
Posted By: LabRat Re: Comments: Capes - 09/10/06 05:46 AM
It's been wonderful to see you back on the boards with more of your vignettes, Shayne. Your sense of humour and intriguing characters insights certainly brighten up the day whenever they appear.

Don't forget to send them along to the Archive, too!

LabRat smile
Posted By: ShayneT Re: Comments: Capes - 09/10/06 08:37 AM
Actually, Phil, I hadn't seen that story. I'd thought I was being original. <g>

Thanks for all the feedback, everyone. Weirdly, there does seem to be a little room for expansion on this. Hmmm...
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards