Lois & Clark Forums
Tank, Tank, Tank...It's sooo perfect and soooo you. Wham and a haircut <tap> <tap>. Only missing one thing:

...."Unfortunately, Superman failed to notice that he brought the plane to a halt on the tarmac instantly crushing the young photographer who'd been able to sneak around the security of the airfield.....

So glad you chose not to resist the opportunity. laugh It's so much more fun this way.

Sherry
lol

What a seamless little addition this was... astonishing goofy

Can't wait for part 28 -- I want to know what Wendy comes up with for Plan B! wink

PJ
LOL, Tank. No clue if that *will* fit seamlessly with Wendy's story, but we'll see. wink And darn nice guy? Hrm.. why does that sound familiar.... I notice that the first letter of your name is the same as.... nah. Couldn't be.

could it?
thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup
doublel
Plan B, indeed! LOL! laugh

Ursie
Nicely done Tank.
merry
Tank

A great inbetweenie! smile1

Tricia cool
So, Wendy has a sense of humour right?

Or will she come home and (multiple choice)
Stake you out and flay you? mad
Skin you alive? razz
Something even worse? :rolleyes:

Well, you lured me, a newcomer, into all 27 parts of Wendy's great story to see what you were talking about and so thank you.

Oh, and your story was pretty cool too.
evil but cool
claire
Wendy's got a sense of humor, and I suspect she'll find this hysterical smile But she's not above a little friendly revenge -- Tank, my friend, I think you just lost any chance for this Lois to get a haircut wink

PJ goofy
Ooh, that's evil , Tank, very evil indeed.

But what else could we expect from you? So nicely done and thanks for the WLMC fix.

Saskia
ROFLMAO!! goofy Loved it! The haircut... now, how could I possibly have missed that opportunity? goofy

And there you go; it's already written. See RIP Lois Lane and scroll down to the end.

The End.

Wendy evil (who assures Claire that she definitely has a sense of humour where Tank's concerned - but that Pam is also right <g> )
Thanks to all who enjoyed this little jaunt, and Wendy, glad I could be of service. I knew you'd be swamped when you came back so if this little effort helps keep the wolves away for a day or two then I've succeeded in my mission.

Since I've performed such a noble and selfless deed here I can't see why people like Pam would think that Wendy would want revenge? It boggles the mind.

But just in case, I've covered that base too. Since I've been forced to stay home much of the last week and this one due to a lack of work, I've put that time to use and have already written the next W&T challenge instalment that I would initiate. The only problem is... it's too long. It won't fit into one post, but I have plenty of time to try and fix it.

Wendy, graciously Beta reads for quite a few folks and she also has a current fic in progress, not to mention the RL she's very far behind in since her lazing about in California. Which means she's very busy. So, since it's her turn on the next challenge I know I have more than a little time before she'll be able to get around to it. But once that day does come, I'll be ready with the next one... unless I come up with a different idea before then wink .

Tank (who finds all this free time frustrating since he doesn't have the money to do anything with it, but knows that next week the working world will come crashing in on him in the form of a lot of mandatory overtime over the next eight weeks)
Hi,

Great piece. evil

MAF rotflol
Posted By: RL Re: Comments: WLMC: Part 27.5, Tank's InBetweenie - 07/15/03 03:13 PM
Tank (who finds all this free time frustrating since he doesn't have the money to do anything with it, but knows that next week the working world will come crashing in on him in the form of a lot of mandatory overtime over the next eight weeks)
Well this is probably why all your readers don't want you to retire from fanfic writing, including this one. We wouldn't want you to be bored. wink

As for the story, somehow I'm not sure if it'll actually fit in with the story's continuity. OTOH, Wendy did say she took readers' input quite seriously. Maybe she'll bump the 27.5 up to 28 and go from there? laugh
Just then a woman pushed her way to the front of the mob. "Linda King, Metropolis Star." She shook back her red-brown hair. "Superman is it?" Clark nodded. "Well, you may call yourself Superman now, but aren't you really Clark Kent? Partner of Lois Lane, of the Daily Planet?" She turned and pointed at Lois. "What made you think that no one would recognize you without your glasses?"
evil and at the same time rotflol
I like it, my friend. wink

See you soon.
AnnaBtG.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards