Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: ccmalo FDK: LOST IN TIME, pt 9 - 08/17/06 05:01 AM
Not too often I get to start a folder. smile

Some steamy parts in this section, ML, even after your g-ficing it down (or should that be up?) laugh

But that's what interested me - (that sounds bad, like I'm just here for the L & C "interludes" laugh )

Seriously, though, the essence of the scene is still the same - you've still conveyed the passion and depth of emotion that these two lovers intuitively share. And that's the important stuff. smile

Have to say, this story is one of my favourites of all the ones you've given us. smile

c
Posted By: MLT Re: FDK: LOST IN TIME, pt 9 - 08/17/06 02:42 PM
Seriously, though, the essence of the scene is still the same - you've still conveyed the passion and depth of emotion that these two lovers intuitively share. And that's the important stuff.
Thanks, Carol. I always find it challenging when I have to try to pg a story that I originally wrote in nfic - especially when those nfic scenes contain information important to the story. I'm glad you think that I didn't lose the essence of the scene. I just hope I pg'd it enough.

Have to say, this story is one of my favourites of all the ones you've given us
Wow! Thanks, Carol.

ML wave
Posted By: rivka Re: FDK: LOST IN TIME, pt 9 - 08/17/06 07:50 PM
Just catching up on this story.

WOW! This is awesome! smile1 thumbsup

*hopeful* More, please?
Posted By: Doranwen Re: FDK: LOST IN TIME, pt 9 - 08/18/06 01:07 AM
I *love* this story. And I wish I was more eloquent. But seriously, this one is awesome. I can hardly wait to read the rest of it. laugh
Posted By: MLT Re: FDK: LOST IN TIME, pt 9 - 08/18/06 02:05 AM
thanks, guys. Glad you're enjoying it. And now... On to part ten.

ML wave
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards