Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Classicalla FDK: A Super Leap 1/? - 07/11/06 10:58 AM
This should be interesting... H.G. Wells and Sam Beckett. What a combination!

Was Beth in the picture before Sam leaped into Clark or did she show up after that?

It will be interesting to find out if Al, Sam, Donna, Beth, Ziggy, etc. will know if Clark is Superman...

On another note, is English not your native language? Some of the wording did not seem quite right. I'm willing to beta this story if you like.

Nancy
Posted By: Mister Data Re: FDK: A Super Leap 1/? - 07/11/06 11:05 AM
First, Classicalla, you need to change the thread title to start with FDK to indicate that this is a different thread.

Rod,
Interesting start. If Classicalla hadn't volunteered to Beta for you, I would have.

James
Posted By: TOC Re: FDK: A Super Leap 1/? - 07/11/06 11:41 AM
Hmmm, interesting, Rod, but also confusing. But like Classically said, the combination of H.G. Wells and Samuel Beckett sounds good indeed. And what about the other names? Ziggy... I was thinking of Ziggy Stardust. Al? Could it by any chance be Al Capone? Donna... don't know who that would be, but it sounds vaguely menacing. Beth, though, sounds like a totally innocent name!

I just hope that you are not going to keep Lois and Clark separated for years while Lois finds herself married to another man in Clark's body! And hey, is Clark going to be married to that other guy's wife, the one who looks like Lois?

Ann
Posted By: Classicalla Re: FDK: A Super Leap 1/? - 07/11/06 01:09 PM
blush Okay, I fixed it.

confused Now, I've been meaning to ask what FDK means. So what does it mean?

And for Ann - I think Ziggy is the computer.
Al is the one that helps guide Sam on his journeys. Donna is Sam's wife, whom Sam doesn't remember because his brain is 'swiss-cheesed'. Beth is/was/is Al's wife (a paradox).
Posted By: Matrix Re: FDK: A Super Leap 1/? - 07/11/06 01:34 PM
Classicalla - fdk stands for feedback. FDK is the abbreviation. laugh
Posted By: SirRodStewFan Re: FDK: A Super Leap 1/? - 07/11/06 01:39 PM
ok for those who aren't Quantum Leap fans or haven't seen it in a while here are the chacters

Sam Beckett the leaper main Chacter

Al Calavicci Sam's Guide and the Hologram

Ziggy the computer that predictits the future

Gooshie the programmer

Tina not quite sure what her role was except as a love intrest for Al.

Beth now it get's complicated Al was married five times Beth was his first and thought he had died when in Viatnam. In the last episode Sam leaped back and told Beth that Al was alive they stayed married and had five children.

Donna is Sam's wife and as far as i know is in two episode the secomd was episode one season four where Sam and Al trade place and he leaps back and remembers he is married. The first is the second episode of season one and Al leaps in to a Collage proffeser at Donna's collage and helps her reunite with her father the Donna in this episode is played by TERI HATCHER smile1

Hope that explains everything.
Posted By: LoveIsForever Re: FDK: A Super Leap 1/? - 07/12/06 07:14 AM
My two favor shows together alright. Great start I hope at the end of this Sam can get home as well as Clark. That was the one thing that always bothered me about QL that Sam never did get home.
Posted By: Mister Data Re: FDK: A Super Leap 1/? - 07/12/06 09:36 AM
Tina is Gushie's(proper spelling) assistant, I believe.
Posted By: LabRat Re: FDK: A Super Leap 1/? - 07/12/06 09:43 AM
Classicalla - fdk stands for feedback. FDK is the abbreviation.
Adopted from a rather amusing little vignette by Hazel, The Ultimate Drug, which you can read here
Posted By: Mister Data Re: FDK: A Super Leap 1/? - 07/12/06 01:27 PM
Originally posted by LabRat:
Classicalla - fdk stands for feedback. FDK is the abbreviation.
Adopted from a rather amusing little vignette by Hazel, The Ultimate Drug, which you can read here
Absolutely great fanfic.
Posted By: SuperRoo Re: FDK: A Super Leap 1/? - 07/12/06 02:35 PM
Oh dear! What a combo. I wonder how long it would take Lois to notice that something was up!

Sam never made it home? I can harldy remember
the last episode of Quantum Leap. frown
Posted By: Mister Data Re: FDK: A Super Leap 1/? - 07/13/06 07:52 AM
Yeah, the final episode was really bizarre. Al became the faithful husband and had five kids with Beth.

Sam leapt one more time at the end of the episode, supposedly jumping through time with 'God' as his co-pilot. Or, at least that is how I remember it...

James
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards