Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Poussin FDK Superman's wife 6/13 - 05/17/06 09:45 AM
frown mecry Snif. Did I lost all the readers while I didn't have access to my computer anymore or didn't you like Lois' reaction?
Posted By: lovesuper97 Re: FDK Superman's wife 6/13 - 05/17/06 03:08 PM
don't cry i like it so far waiting for the rest

i know lois is going to go do something crazy lol
Posted By: kb Re: FDK Superman's wife 6/13 - 05/17/06 04:55 PM
No need to cry.
I really like this story. I can’t wait to see what Lois will come up with, and I can’t wait to see how Clark will handle this.

Looking forward to the next part. thumbsup
Posted By: Vicki Re: FDK Superman's wife 6/13 - 05/18/06 03:56 AM
Count me in as another one who is definitely still reading! thumbsup
Posted By: Anna B. the Greek Re: FDK Superman's wife 6/13 - 05/19/06 02:35 AM
Sorry for being late to catch up, Poussin!

I liked this part a lot. Can't wait to see what's next!!

A couple of things I noticed:

-- Better to use 'because' instead of 'b/c'.

-- It's 'these' news; not 'this' news.

See ya,
AnnaBtG. smile
Posted By: Vicki Re: FDK Superman's wife 6/13 - 05/19/06 04:08 AM
I agree with Anna that "because" is better than "b/c".

The word "news", however, is treated as singular in English, so you are correct when you say "this news".

And, while we're on the subject of grammar, let me say that your beta is doing a good job. Your story is easier to read, and yet it still sounds like *you*, if you know what I mean. I'm glad because I really do enjoy the way you write.

I'm looking forward to reading more.
Posted By: Anna B. the Greek Re: FDK Superman's wife 6/13 - 05/19/06 04:22 AM
The word "news", however, is treated as singular in English, so you are correct when you say "this news".
I apologize! blush I never had anyone correct me when I said 'these' news, so I figured I had it right. Sorry!

See ya,
AnnaBtG.
Posted By: Vicki Re: FDK Superman's wife 6/13 - 05/19/06 05:35 AM
It's just another of those weird things about the English language, Anna. :rolleyes: Why it's singular in English even though it ends in an "s", who knows? huh
Posted By: Poussin Re: FDK Superman's wife 6/13 - 05/19/06 05:50 AM
Thanks for letting me knwo that I still have readers. I'm glad you liked the part. smile

Oops. I saw the abreviation, and I knew I had to change it, but apparently... I've forgotten. My mistake, sorry. I edit that. Thanks for pointing it to me.

And your right Vicki, I have a really good beta reader. At first, she was a little worried because she never beta read for anyone, but she really do a wonderful job. I can't thank her enough. She's absolutely great!
Posted By: lcfan86 Re: FDK Superman's wife 6/13 - 05/25/06 04:12 PM
whinging
Posted By: Poussin Re: FDK Superman's wife 6/13 - 05/26/06 01:55 AM
Where's part 7??
Sorry, I don't know. My beta have it. It'll be posted as soon as I have her give it back to me to do some modifications.
Posted By: lcfan86 Re: FDK Superman's wife 6/13 - 05/30/06 12:59 PM
OK....I CANT WAIT TILL IT COMES!!! hyper
Posted By: SuperRoo Re: FDK Superman's wife 6/13 - 05/30/06 05:41 PM
I'm still on for the ride. I'm eagerly waiting for the next part. Hope your muse behaves for you smile smile
Posted By: Poussin Re: FDK Superman's wife 6/13 - 05/31/06 03:24 AM
Thank you so much! I'm so glad to know that people want to read the rest of the story! That's the better compliment people can made to an autor.

And don't worry. My muses are working very well. I've almost finished all the story. I'm really sorry for the wait. I still don't have heard anything from my beta reader for the next chapter.
Posted By: lcfan86 Re: FDK Superman's wife 6/13 - 06/06/06 07:27 PM
drool i hope it's coming soon!
Posted By: Poussin Re: FDK Superman's wife 6/13 - 06/07/06 01:41 AM
Well... I hope too. I've never been that long without hearing anything from my beta; I'm worried. I hope everything is okay. I tried to send her a email. We'll see if I have a response soon. If I still don't have a response by next week, I'll post the part without beta reading.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards