Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: TOC FDK: Help Not Wanted 3/10 - 05/12/06 09:54 AM
I don't know why people aren't commenting on this, because I think it's really good. Personally, I thought I'd lie a little low and not offer any suggestions this time, however. But really, the story is so interesting. How will Clark and Lois deal with that lump in Lois's breast, whatever it is? Will Superman really become hated and feared? And who the heck made sure that that horrible criminal was released on parole?

I'm looking forward to more of this, DJ. Please post more soon!

Ann
Posted By: Matrix Re: FDK: Help Not Wanted 3/10 - 05/12/06 11:46 AM
Ann, thank you for your comments. You made my day! I was beginning to fear people weren't interested...I tried to tell myself everyone was just too busy with RL right now, smile1

Waiting for feedback from one of my betas on the next part. But I'll post part 4 just as soon as I can.

Thanks again!
Posted By: Julia Re: FDK: Help Not Wanted 3/10 - 05/13/06 04:36 PM
I'm reading, too!! But I'm really busy with RL right now, so I'm always late reading new parts and - I admit frown :rolleyes: - quite lazy about leaving FDK.

But I really like your story. thumbsup I loved Season 5 and 6 and I think it's great that you try to continue that story line.

Really looking forward to the next part wave
Posted By: Matrix Re: FDK: Help Not Wanted 3/10 - 05/14/06 03:05 PM
Thanks Julia! I appreciate the fdk. I was hoping I had some readers out there. smile1

I totally understand about RL, it gets in my way sometimes too. wink I'm behind on giving some fdk myself.

Later -- DJ laugh
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards