Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Socomama FDK for the Ruse, Ch. 1 - 02/17/24 11:40 PM
Not sure I'm doing this right! My apologies if not!
Posted By: gr8shadesofElvis Re: FDK for the Ruse, Ch. 1 - 02/18/24 10:11 AM
You're doing it right! Excellent start, I look forward to more.
Posted By: 90stvfangirl Re: FDK for the Ruse, Ch. 1 - 02/19/24 05:32 AM
I already commented on ao3 but I can't wait for more!
Posted By: bakasi Re: FDK for the Ruse, Ch. 1 - 02/19/24 07:09 PM
Definitely right. This was awesome. I can't wait to find out where you are taking this. I loved how Clark practically armwrestled Lois into bringing him with her as her "fake" date. This should be interesting. I'm hoping for the "There is only one bed" trope.
Posted By: KSaraSara Re: FDK for the Ruse, Ch. 1 - 02/19/24 07:34 PM
YAY!!!! I haven't read yet because I'm swamped! But I'm sooooo soooooo excited for this! I'm down for allll the trope-y goodness! Congrats on your first posts on the boards!! 😍

Sara smile
Posted By: Socomama Re: FDK for the Ruse, Ch. 1 - 02/21/24 05:24 AM
Ahh, thank you guys so much. I started working on this a long time ago, when @ksarasara and I were first writing Can't Take My Eyes Off of You and it just became a little thing I dove into here and there to escape. I think maybe even the Chinese scene at the beginning here inspired the mind-blowing dumplings scene from the other smile. I haven't ever posted here, or on AO3 so forgive me if something goes wonky. Sara was so kind to do all the heavy lifting on CTMEOY; life was in sort of an unbelievable state of shambles and I didn't have the energy to be figuring all of this out right then. I can be technologically challenged and where I live the Internet isn't great either! So glad you all are down for the tropes, it might not go exactly as you're thinking but I'll do my best to please.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards