Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Queen of the Capes FDK: Not With A 10 Foot Pole - 12/15/23 05:38 AM
Story is Here: https://www.lcficmbs.com/ubb/ubbthreads.php/topics/298518/not-with-a-10-foot-pole#Post298518

I'm Sorry.

The FoLCs on Discord made me do it. It's all their fault. And...thanks to KSaraSara for the help. It's her fault too. XD
Posted By: Blueowl Re: FDK: Not With A 10 Foot Pole - 12/15/23 11:32 AM
rotflol
I wonder if Murry Brown knows about this....
As for Barry, it does make a bit of sense, since it would be a solid source of income.
Thans for the Friday laugh grin
Posted By: bakasi Re: FDK: Not With A 10 Foot Pole - 12/15/23 12:17 PM
Oh, this is glorious. I would so love to see Clark's face. Too bad, they didn't do that in the show. Thanks so much for the laugh
Posted By: SuperBek Re: FDK: Not With A 10 Foot Pole - 12/15/23 05:04 PM
rotflol
Ahhhh, wonderful!

Thank you so much for the laugh!
Posted By: Deadly Chakram Re: FDK: Not With A 10 Foot Pole - 12/16/23 04:05 PM
Haha, this gave me a good laugh. I can only picture how Clark's face must have looked through the whole thing.
Posted By: Toomi8 Re: FDK: Not With A 10 Foot Pole - 12/16/23 05:12 PM
Haha. That was an enjoyable fic! Now we need a follow-up where Superman approaches Lois about it and here eyes keep drifting....
Posted By: Morgana Re: FDK: Not With A 10 Foot Pole - 12/16/23 08:05 PM
(Morgana picks herself up from the floor, her face red with laughter) Barry is an actor, but that kind of dancing? Eek!
Posted By: KateSO Re: FDK: Not With A 10 Foot Pole - 12/17/23 05:37 PM
lol yay! I’m so glad that instagram find could spark a bunny or two. This was really fun! I’d love to have seen the look on Lois’ face when Barry popped up on stage 😂. As well as Clark’s face while listening to Lois tell the story.
Posted By: Darth Michael Re: FDK: Not With A 10 Foot Pole - 12/17/23 05:44 PM
Hi Mary!

Still, her old friend was happy for the time being, and a bachelorette party was as good an excuse as any to catch up
Also, booze and strippers.

Right now, the blushing bride and three other mutual friends were practically spilling their drinks as they whooped and hollered at the “cowboy” dancing on the stage.
See?

No, Lois had more sophisticated tastes. When it came to men, she was much more select.
The goods have to have a particularly super shape?

Lois nearly dropped her drink when a very familiar figure stepped out into the strobe lights.
Hey, Barry!

“I’m sorry, you saw Superman *where*?” Clark was staring at Lois as though she’d lost her mind, and frankly, she couldn’t blame him.

“Dancing. On a pole. At a strip club.”
I did not read ahead. I only got the Discord discussion.

His eyebrows raised. “Dancing?”

“At first, yes.” Lois’ face grew warm at the memory.
The other part is also called ‘dancing’.

“He looked exactly like him, Clark!” Lois protested.
Maybe Clark has a split personality disorder?

“But that’s not all! I think he recognized me! He looked straight at me, and he smiled like he knew me, and that was even before I started stuffing—” she broke off.
shock She did not!
LOIS: /shrugs demurely/

“Look, I had to get closer to be sure it was him,” Lois defended, “and the easiest way to do that—
Yeah, sure…

What does he do when he’s not on a rescue?”
But this?

“It makes sense!” Lois insisted.
In what Alt universe does it make sense?
ALT-CLARK: Lana has very expensive tastes.

Cat Grant happened to be passing by at that moment. “What makes sense?”

“Lois thinks she spotted Superman at a bachelorette party.”

Cat grinned. “Oh! Barry!”
rotflol

. “And I do mean a *great* guy.”
Super sized!

“Barry,” Lois said flatly. After a few seconds, she stood up from Clark’s desk. “Well, that’s forty bucks down the drain! Barry?!”
40 bucks laugh

“Yeah.” Lois paused halfway back to her own desk. “I guess I’d better cancel that private session.”
thud

This was comedic gold!

wave Michael
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards