Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: bakasi FDK: A Matter Of Trust 9/33 - 09/06/23 06:16 PM
Seems like she's listening now. Let me know what you think.
Posted By: SuperBek Re: FDK: A Matter Of Trust 9/33 - 09/06/23 09:58 PM
WHEW!!!!!

Ahhh, this is all soooo brilliant! hail

And from the last chapter, I'm really glad Clark was NOT a lunkhead and realized that if nothing else, he had to warn Lois that Clark = Superman, since OMG they are all in so much danger right now. I'm really looking forward to seeing where they go from here (literally...they're not safe at her apartment or his or at the Planet or.... OH GOSH PLEASE DON'T LET LEX HURT THE KENTS whinging

EEK I can't wait for the next chapter.
Posted By: bakasi Re: FDK: A Matter Of Trust 9/33 - 09/07/23 05:48 PM
Thank you, Bek. Yeah, it's a good thing Clark told Lois his secret. Now at least, she's forewarned. Though Luthor in Superman's body is indeed scary.
Posted By: Ultra Woman Re: FDK: A Matter Of Trust 9/33 - 09/08/23 03:59 AM
Poor Clark! My heart broke for him. whinging

At least Lois was willing to hear him. Now she knows "Clark" is dangerous. I hope they can come up with a plan to find out what happened and how to fix it. grovel

Andreia
Posted By: Superjan Re: FDK: A Matter Of Trust 9/33 - 09/08/23 03:14 PM
Oh my, Bakasi, I'm just loving this story so far!

Thankful that Lois is finally believing Clarks crazy wild tale! Everything he told her that only Clark would know was done in such a heart wrenching way and his expressions so convincing!

This last chapter almost brought me to tears just imagining what Clark was thinking and feeling and also all the information that Lois had to process and how she was thinking and feeling about all the nearly impossible revelations she learned this evening!

Can't wait for chapter 10!! clap
Posted By: bakasi Re: FDK: A Matter Of Trust 9/33 - 09/08/23 06:21 PM
Thanks Ultrawoman, and thank you so much for delurking to post some feedback, Superjan. It means a lot. I'm glad you enjoy this story. Chapter 10 will be on soon.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards