Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: bakasi FDK: A Matter Of Trust 1/32 - 08/20/23 02:51 AM
A work long i the making. Please let me know what you think.
Posted By: SuperBek Re: FDK: A Matter Of Trust 1/32 - 08/20/23 04:28 AM
Oh boy, I've been waiting for you to start posting this! smile1

Interesting, tense start!! eek

All of Lois's emotions are so intense! I was holding my breath right along with her every time the elevator dinged!

Glad you showed Superman was out and about, although I worry what's going on with him as well...

Looking forward to the next chapter!!

-Bek
hyper
Posted By: bakasi Re: FDK: A Matter Of Trust 1/32 - 08/20/23 08:13 PM
Originally Posted by SuperBek
Interesting, tense start!! eek

All of Lois's emotions are so intense! I was holding my breath right along with her every time the elevator dinged!

That's what I was aiming for. Glad you liked it so far. I'm curious what you'll think about the rest. laugh
Posted By: gr8shadesofElvis Re: FDK: A Matter Of Trust 1/32 - 08/21/23 06:38 PM
Great to see such a long story from you. I'm so used to the Magikal verse (which gets me to work on a Friday morning and I love BTW and should review!), so seeing 32 chapters promised is very exciting. Looking forward to #2. smile
Posted By: Terry Leatherwood Re: FDK: A Matter Of Trust 1/32 - 08/21/23 10:10 PM
Let me encourage you to take this one in. It will leave you all but breathless as you await the next chapter.

[Linked Image]

thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup
Posted By: bakasi Re: FDK: A Matter Of Trust 1/32 - 08/22/23 02:39 PM
Originally Posted by gr8shadesofElvis
Great to see such a long story from you. I'm so used to the Magikal verse (which gets me to work on a Friday morning and I love BTW and should review!), so seeing 32 chapters promised is very exciting. Looking forward to #2. smile

Thanks for the double feedback. I hope you will enjoy this tale, too. I'm intending to post the next part some time tomorrow, probably in evening.

Originally Posted by Terry Leatherwood
Let me encourage you to take this one in. It will leave you all but breathless as you await the next chapter.

thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup

Thanks for advertising for this fic. And thank you once again for agreeing to beta.
Posted By: Ultra Woman Re: FDK: A Matter Of Trust 1/32 - 08/23/23 12:21 PM
Poor Lois. It looks like her frayed nerves are getting the better of her. I could feel her trepidation and uneasiness after a scary nightmare.

Has Clark been at the fire all night? Or is there something else going on? spider I hope it doesn't ruin their date.

Looking forwward to the next chapter.

Andreia
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards