Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Blueowl FDK: Investigate: Horizons (15/15) - 05/05/23 02:29 AM
Here is the last part: Home

The muse was being pretty difficult at the end, but I finally wrapped it up. I hope you all enjoyed, and please feel free to share your favorite scene or chapter :3

Again, thanks so much for reading! smile1
Posted By: SuperBek Re: FDK: Investigate: Horizons (15/15) - 05/05/23 06:05 AM
Perfect ending! I LOVED it!! (Also, really glad that Kal's Lois only had to miss him for 1 day clap)

I think my favorite chapters/parts were 1) how the two Supermen worked together during the earthquake smile1 (particularly this "new power" of Kal's--he truly is an exceptional, unique version of Superman!) and 2) Kal healing AltLois (because YAY!!!!!!!!!). clap love party

Thank you for this wonderful story! I really enjoyed all of it.

Do you have plans for Act 6?

-Bek
hyper
When I saw Jordan I thought, oh no! he's jumped into Superman and Lois verse (which I dare say would also have been epic). Glad he made it home safe.
I'm not usually one for alt anything, but I've enjoyed following this series. Hope there'll be more.
Posted By: Ailujecarg Re: FDK: Investigate: Horizons (15/15) - 05/05/23 11:22 AM
Yes! My favorite chapter was definitely the earthquake. I know a lot of people have been saying this, but you really have a knack for writing rescues! I hope you're planning another part!
Posted By: bakasi Re: FDK: Investigate: Horizons (15/15) - 05/05/23 11:53 AM
Oh this was a wonderful journey. I second Beak's plight for Act 6. And while we're at it, also Act 7, 8, 9,10... I loved the ending. It's so good to see Lois and Clark back together.
Posted By: Blueowl Re: FDK: Investigate: Horizons (15/15) - 05/07/23 12:34 AM
Originally Posted by SuperBek
Perfect ending! I LOVED it!! (Also, really glad that Kal's Lois only had to miss him for 1 day clap)

I think my favorite chapters/parts were 1) how the two Supermen worked together during the earthquake smile1 (particularly this "new power" of Kal's--he truly is an exceptional, unique version of Superman!) and 2) Kal healing AltLois (because YAY!!!!!!!!!). clap love party

Thank you for this wonderful story! I really enjoyed all of it.

Do you have plans for Act 6?

-Bek
hyper

blush Glad you liked it. The earthquake was a lot of fun to write. And healing AltLois.... AltClark needs her!
Thanks for following and sharing your thoughts as you went along. It certainly helped my muse :3
As for Act 6, yes. I have a bare outline right now. It will resolve a few issues and address something I'm sure many are still concerned about....

Originally Posted by gr8shadesofElvis
When I saw Jordan I thought, oh no! he's jumped into Superman and Lois verse (which I dare say would also have been epic). Glad he made it home safe.
I'm not usually one for alt anything, but I've enjoyed following this series. Hope there'll be more.

I had been tempted to have him fall into another universe somehow, but maybe in a future Act. He had been away from Lois for long enough :P Thanks for reading ^_^. And there will be more.

Originally Posted by Ailujecarg
Yes! My favorite chapter was definitely the earthquake. I know a lot of people have been saying this, but you really have a knack for writing rescues! I hope you're planning another part!

Thanks ^_^ They are my favorite to write cool

Originally Posted by bakasi
Oh this was a wonderful journey. I second Beak's plight for Act 6. And while we're at it, also Act 7, 8, 9,10... I loved the ending. It's so good to see Lois and Clark back together.

I do have the next 2 Acts roughly sketched in my head, and after I finish the voodoo fic I'm currently working on, I'll get on Act 6: Flare......

Thanks again, everyone!
Posted By: LauraHex Re: FDK: Investigate: Horizons (15/15) - 11/08/23 09:39 AM
Oh alt-Clark! They did him so dirty in the show, so headcanon accepted. Wait- he must loose the patch? Do not toy with me….
Posted By: Blueowl Re: FDK: Investigate: Horizons (15/15) - 11/09/23 01:05 AM
Originally Posted by LauraHex
Oh alt-Clark! They did him so dirty in the show, so headcanon accepted. Wait- he must loose the patch? Do not toy with me….

They did. Love reading fics where he gets what he deserves (sloppy). I strongly recommend: Investigate: Alternate Possibilities
As for the patch.... whistle..........
Posted By: CarolD Re: FDK: Investigate: Horizons (15/15) - 11/09/23 02:14 AM
¡¡Fiesta en mi casa cuando pierda el parche!! dance party

Ok no... bueno sí. Jajaja

grin
Posted By: LauraHex Re: FDK: Investigate: Horizons (15/15) - 11/10/23 02:27 AM
Originally Posted by Blueowl
They did. Love reading fics where he gets what he deserves (sloppy). I strongly recommend: Investigate: Alternate Possibilities
As for the patch.... whistle..........

I read it, very much enjoyed it- Also, all caught up now, so I'm coming to poke you. It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye... I can just tell you're cooking something up with that.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards