Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: daneel FDK-Mother's Day: 9/? - 12/17/05 09:07 AM
These two are worse than Lois and Clark themselves wink

Jose smile1
Posted By: ChiefPam Re: FDK-Mother's Day: 9/? - 12/17/05 10:03 AM
Yeah, I'd say CJ takes after his mother laugh But he has a few advantages she doesn't... which is good, 'cause I suspect he's gonna need them.

Ms. De los Rios (?) -- that's Arianna Carlin, isn't it? Those boys are walking into trouble for sure.

And it's interesting that Alex sounded younger than CJ or Wyatt. Come to think of it, the name makes me suspicious -- is he just named after Lex, or... I'm having visions of a hybrid clone made from Lex *and* Superman's DNA. Wouldn't that be a kick in the head. dizzy

Can't wait to find out more!

PJ
Posted By: gerry Re: FDK-Mother's Day: 9/? - 12/17/05 10:34 AM
Pam wrote everything I'm thinking. (Maybe we have some form of telepathy going goofy )

I want to know what's going to happen so pleeeasse grovel post soon.

gerry
Posted By: Joy Moony Re: FDK-Mother's Day: 9/? - 12/17/05 01:29 PM
Nan, thank you for getting back to this story in the midst of your personal upheavals. The Dagger series is by far my favorite Kent future.
Posted By: Nan Re: FDK-Mother's Day: 9/? - 12/17/05 08:22 PM
In reference to your post, Pam, read the last part of Charade, in particular with attention to Arianna's special "project".

Nan
Posted By: mariadferdez. Re: FDK-Mother's Day: 9/? - 12/18/05 05:21 PM
Hi,

Great part. clap
Posted By: Mister Data Re: FDK-Mother's Day: 9/? - 12/19/05 11:58 AM
Thank you again for starting to post on this story again.

Sometimes working on one thing takes the mind off of another.

As Pam said
Come to think of it, the name makes me suspicious -- is he just named after Lex, or... I'm having visions of a hybrid clone made from Lex *and* Superman's DNA. Wouldn't that be a kick in the head. dizzy
Well, that would definitely make for a sticky situation. But, since CJ is his own person, I suppose that Alex will grow up to be his own person...

James
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards