Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: jackiek FDK-Artemis Lara Kent Luthor Lane - Prologue - 12/14/05 04:22 PM
Good start! You've definately got me wondering what the heck is going on.

Jackie
same here confused you got to strat from the time Lois got married and by the way
where the hell is Clark in all this.
I like the way it starts. Makes is mysterious. Can't wait to find out why Lois is with Lex and where Clark is.

Jackie \who is wondering why her last message was edited. ???
\who is wondering why her last message was edited. ???
I edited it to include 'Prologue' in the header. To distinguish it from subsquent feedback threads. It helps when I'm updating the TOCs to have the segment no (part one, two etc) in the header.

So when I'm updating the TOCs each week, every time I come across a fdk thread which doesn't have the segment no. in the header, I add it in.

LabRat smile
This is a terrific teaser. This gal is Clark's biological child, raised by Lois and (maybe) Lex Luthor, and she's super. I echo the earlier question: Where's Clark? I assume we'll find out.

If the rest of the story has anywhere near the intrigue of the prologue, I'm hooked. I'm waiting on tenterhooks for the first chapter. Please post soon! I want to find out what happens and how she got to be the way she is (whatever that is).
I edited it to include 'Prologue' in the header. To distinguish it from subsquent feedback threads. It helps when I'm updating the TOCs to have the segment no (part one, two etc) in the header.

So when I'm updating the TOCs each week, every time I come across a fdk thread which doesn't have the segment no. in the header, I add it in.
Ok, thanks! smile
I'm glad you all enjoyed it! Chapter one coming up!
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards